The Animal Health business unit offers a broad range of products to protect dogs and cats against diseases transmitted by parasites. To this end, Bayer offers veterinarians and farmers innovative medicines and solutions that contribute to the quality of life, health and well-being of farm animals around the world.
Strategic assessment of the competitive environment is widely recognized as one of the highest priority management responsibilities, the task crucial to business survival, growth and profitability.
This new report of Bayer animal Health Business Strategies provides a strategic assessment of Bayer’s technological know-how, marketing tactics and strategic directions in the global animal health market.
- Internally developed and acquired animal health technologies, processes and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigations.
- Salesforce size in the U.S. and other markets.
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations
- Specific business, new product development, and marketing strategies.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures, and divestitures.
- Major strengths and weaknesses.
Category: Healthcare Market Research