Everyone has a little amount of protein called albumin in their urine. Proteinuria is much more than a little bit of amount of protein; having foamy urine indicates your kidney is damaged.
As protein is the vital component needed for our healthy living, the loss of protein, along with the urine, makes your body fall short of it. You may notice your bones and muscles getting weak and timid during proteinuria. Further, a protein called albumin also helps in the prevention of infection in the body and controlling the fluid level in the body.
It is the job of the healthy kidneys to remove extra fluid and waste from the blood, but at the same time, they also let some proteins and other important nourishments to stay in the blood only. The kidneys work along with nephrons, tubules, and glomeruli to work along to filter the blood, remove the waste, and return the needed substances in the blood. The unhealthy kidneys work totally against and may keep the waste while excreting the needed substances.
Having foamy urine is also called albuminuria. But it could also be a sign of the nephrotic syndrome but no ways, it should be treated with proteinuria ayurvedic treatment.
Risk factors for proteinuria
There are two or more risk factors that are responsible for the occurrence of proteinuria in you, and they include:
• Diabetes: High blood sugar from a prolonged time
• High blood pressure: Hypertension is has a cause-effect relation with kidney problems
• Immune system disorders: The loss of the ability of the immune system to fight against the infections
• Hereditary kidney disease: If someone in your blood relation had some kidney problem in the past, then your chances of having it now are more
• Dehydration: Proteinuria is sometimes caused by the lack of fluid in the body
• Overconsumption of protein: The excess consumption of proteinuria raises the risk of proteinuria and the need for proteinuria ayurvedic treatment.
• Preeclampsia: Preeclampsia is high blood pressure and proteinuria during pregnancy
• Orthostatic proteinuria: Having foamy urine during standing and not when lying down.
Proteinuria is also observed in the day but not in the morning when you wake up
What are the types of proteinuria?
The three weird types of proteinuria are:
• Transient proteinuria: Sometimes, the stress on the mind, fever, and heavy exercise can raise the level of protein in the urine. It is known to be transient proteinuria which can be treated when you take proteinuria ayurvedic treatment.
• Orthostatic proteinuria: Another absurd form of proteinuria that is seen mainly in adults is orthostatic proteinuria. How you are urinating at that time, like in an upright position, the urine has more protein, but not when lying down, matters in this type of proteinuria. Such a kind of proteinuria has no specific treatment and does not require medications.
• Persistent proteinuria: This type of proteinuria is a sign of serious kidney disease. Such a condition that can increase the risk of proteinuria includes Mellitus. For some cases, the excess consumption of protein can also result in proteinuria.
Ways to diagnose proteinuria
It is critical to diagnose kidney disease in their early stages so as to protect the kidney from damaging in the late stages. Also, make sure that your healthcare provider does the required tests repetitively to know if you have Proteinuria or not.
Early diagnosis can help you adopt Proteinuria ayurvedic treatment for your problem. Ayurvedic medicines will forestall the disease from damaging further.
The tests that are conducted to diagnose proteinuria include:
• Blood test Globulins
• Urine protein electrophoresis
• Serum creatinine electrophoresis
• A kidney biopsy
Reduce Protein in Urine With Ayurvedic Treatment
Ayurveda is a blessing that helps to establish a healthy connection between the mind, body, and soul. The right approach to any chronic disease is to work on the root cause, and Ayurveda does this so gracefully. Ayurveda tends to remove the factors that manifest the disease and which is the reason why disease diminishes permanently. The use of herbs like Punarnava, Shirish, Kaasni, etc. in the proteinuria ayurvedic treatment rejuvenates the damaged cells and tissues so that your kidney function can be returned back to its original health.
Other than that, Ayurveda also helps to improve your entire body health and remove even the small illnesses that can damage the kidney function.
Karma Ayurveda is an ayurvedic kidney care hospital that offers only Ayurvedic treatment to stop leakage of protein in urine. It is the sincere hard work of Doctor Puneet Dhawan that allows the patients to recover from their kidney problems with the intake of ayurvedic medicines only. Along with the ayurvedic medications, a diet plan also helps improve kidney function at the same time. So you can rest assured of the authenticity of this line of treatment as there is no, you will be harmed with the ayurvedic medications.
For more information, reach us!