Automotive HMI Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 20.05 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 48.76 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 11.75% in the forecast period of 2020-2026.
Key Market Competitors: Global Automotive HMI Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the automotive HMI market are Continental AG, Delphi Technologies, Valeo, Synaptics Incorporated, Clarion, Magneti Marelli S.p.A., Visteon Corporation, LUXOFT, ALTRAN, HARMAN International, Alpine Electronics Inc., Nuance Communications Inc., EAO AG, DENSO CORPORATION, Socionext Inc., Tata Elxsi, YAZAKI Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Panasonic Corporation, Texas Instruments Incorporated, and Airbiquity Inc.
Get Exclusive Sample Report: @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-automotive-hmi-market
Automotive HMI (human machine interface) can be defined as a software or machine interface for automobiles and vehicles that allows the user of the software for the control of the vehicle and the connected components/sensors. These software or technology are installed in the vehicle so that the user can be equipped with an ease of comfort.
Segmentation: Global Automotive HMI Market
- By Technology (Visual Interface, Acoustic Interface, Others)
- By Product (Voice Control Systems, Central Displays, Instrument Clusters, Steering Mounted Controls, HUD, RSE, Multifunction Switches)
- By Access Type (Standard HMI, Multimodal HMI)
- By End-Market (Economic Passenger Cars, Mid-Price Passenger Cars, Luxury Passenger Cars)
- By Function Type (Primary HMI, Secondary HMI)
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Competitive Analysis: Global Automotive HMI Market
Global automotive HMI market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of automotive HMI market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- Rising levels of disposable income increasing the preference of ease of use and rising consumer enriching experiences is expected to drive the market growth
- Growing levels of adoption by the original equipment manufacturers is expected to drive the market growth
- High levels of cost for HMI systems is expected to restrain the market growth
- Risks related to hacking and increase in vulnerable nature of vehicles against cyber security attacks is also expected to restrain the market growth
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818