Webroot antivirus is one of the amazing brands in the market which secures your devices from emerging threat. It timely introduces updates so that your device fights against latest threat and fixes the bugs and patches. But some users faces problem and want to uninstall this product from their device. You can easily install this effective software through www webroot com safe.
WayTo Uninstall Webroot Software From Endpoint Machines:
- Check Your Device Should Have Correct Display Setting:
- First of all, you should open the main interface and then you should tap on Setting options.
- Then, you should select Basic Configuration.
- After this, you should un-check the boxes which are present next to Show Webroot in the Start Menu and Show Webroot in Add/Remove Programs.
- Here, you should tap on Save All option.
- When you save all your settings, then you should again navigate to the settings and just select Basic Configuration.
- Then again you should re-check the box which is present next to Show Webroot in the Start Menu and Show Webroot in Add/Remove Programs. After this, again you should click on Save All option.
- Remember, when you re-checked the correct options and then you have to uninstall Webroot from the Control Panel. And then click on Add/Remove Programs option.
- You can also uninstall Webroot by going to the Start button and then you should select All Programs. Here, you should navigate to Webroot antivirus and then just select Tools. At last, you should select Uninstall Webroot.com/safe.
- Manually Uninstall Webroot From Your Device:
To manually uninstall Webroot antivirus from your device, you should run an uninstall command. You should manually type the command, and always remember do not copy or paste the command. And then you just have to follow the directions to uninstall it.
Uninstall Webroot Antivirus from Windows:
For Windows XP:
- You should hit on Start option and then you need to click on Run option.
- After this, type the command in the Run box, "C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSA.exe" –uninstall. And just click on OK button.
- If in case, it prompts to uninstall, then should tap on Yes button.
For Windows Vista and Windows 7:
- You should navigate to the Start icon and then you need to type the command into the Start Search bar, that is "C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSA.exe" –uninstall.
- After you type the command, just hit on enter key.
- If it prompts to uninstall, then click on Yes button.
For Windows 8 & 8.1:
- Go to the bottom right hand side of the screen and then open the Charm Bar menu.
- After this, click on Search option.
- Now, you should type the command in the Start Search bar, i.e. "C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSA.exe" –uninstall and tap on Enter key.
- If it asks to uninstall, then just click on Yes option.
For Windows 10:
- Click on the Search icon which is present at the bottom of the computer screen in the Taskbar.
- Now, type the command in the Start Search bar,
"C:\Program Files\Webroot\WRSA.exe" –uninstall
- After this, tap on the Enter key.
- And if it prompts to uninstall, then just you should tap on Yes button.
The above method will help you to uninstall Webroot antivirus from endpoint machines. But if the user enconters issues, then you can contact to the customer care of Webroot antivirus via webroot.com/safe.