Webroot antivirus is the popular security software which gives full protection to the user from cyber threat and it can install via www.webroot.com/safe get download the key for free 2021.
How to Create New Portal Users?
If you want to add users with limited permissions so that they can view the data but cannot be able to make any changes.
Create New Portal User:
- For this, first you have to click the Down arrow which is next to your login ID, and then you have to select Manage Users.
- Then in the Manage Users panel, you should click on the Create New User button.
- Now in the Create New User panel, you should enter the user's email address.
- After this, in the Time Zone field, you should click on the Pencil icon which is located at the right, and then you should type the country, region, or city to open a drop-down menu of time zones and then just choose the one where your user is located.
- At the end, you should select the Yes checkbox. You can see the additional fields which appear at the bottom of the page like SecureAnywhere and Endpoint Protection.
- Here from the SecureAnywhere drop-down arrow, you should select one option:
Basic — In this, there are limited access to consoles and account settings.
Admin —In this, there are full access to all keycodes, users, and the account settings in Webroot portals.
- And from the Endpoint Protection drop-down menu, you should select the one option:
Basic —This means, read-only access to endpoint scans.
Admin — This means, full access to all settings.
- At last, click on the Create User button. After this, the system will sends the confirmation email message to the new user. If the user clicks on the confirmation link in the email, then the Confirm Registration panel will opens for the user to enter their login information. www webroot com safe
How to Edit Portal Users?
- You should locate the row for the user which you want to edit, and then you should click on the user's Edit icon.
- Then in the User Details panel, you should make the required changes to the name and phone numbers.
- At the end, you should click on the Save Details button.
read here this link: How To Spot Phishing Attempt Against You?
How to Set Portal User Permissions?
- You should click on the Down arrow which is next to your login ID, and then just select Manage Users.
- After this, you should locate the row for the user which you want to edit, and then just click on user's Edit icon. Here, the Edit icon appears at the far right. And the User Details panel appears on the screen.
- Now, you have to click on the Access & Permissions tab just to see the list of Endpoint Protection functions and their linked access permissions.
- Here, you have to assign access permissions for the user, like Groups, Policies, Overrides, Commands and Alerts.
- At last, click on the Save Access and Permission button.
The above method will help you to create and edit Portal Users in Webroot. If the customer needs assistance, then they can visit to the official site of Webroot i.e. webroot.com/safe the download key for free code for more details.
read here also......................................................