So you have bought a hosting plan, registered your domain name and you have products to sell. So what's left? You still essential to create your eCommerce website, and if you choose to use WordPress, you will be bright to create a website very easily and quickly.
By using WordPress for eCommerce sites, a active eCommerce site can be created that you will be able to maintain yourself.
Benefits of Consuming WordPress for Your eCommerce Website:
- Built-in RSS foods for visitors to subscribe to.
- Informal to set up and customize.
- Interactivity through comments is allowed.
- Large online support community is obtainable.
- Many of free themes.
- Products can be sold by eCommerce plugins.
- Search engines are reflexively pinged.
- Search engine open pages are created.
- Trackbacks for link building are allowed.
How to Make an eCommerce Website By WordPress?
- Installing WordPress
Look below the "Software" heading after logging in to your hosting account's cPanel. You will find a link for WordPress below the "Software" title.
You can install the WordPress files by ticking on this link. A password will be produced that you will enter to login to your site's management panel. This will install your site with the avoidance theme.
- Selecting a Theme Template
You can discovery hundreds of free WordPress themes by searching for " most popular free WordPress themes 2021" on Google. Open the files after downloading the zip file to your desktop.
Upload the theme files to your site's theme folder on the help (wp-content-themes). Log into your site's admin area and click on presence to activate the new theme.
Click "add new" after taking your new theme. Your new theme will now be useful to your site.
- Adding The eCommerce Plugin
To find a suitable eCommerce plugin to add to your new eCommerce site, hunt for " best eCommerce templates wordpress " on Google and move it to your desktop. Install the records in your site's plugins folder on the server (wp-content-plugins).
The eCommerce links will now look in your account, checkout, products, page sidebar and transaction results next you have activated the plugin.
- Adding your Products
You can set up your produce parameters by visiting your plugin's general settings and then adding your products.
Regardless of the plugin you downloaded, you will be clever to add as many products as you want to. You can achieve all of them from your admin panel.
- Search Engine Optimization
You can optimize the title and Meta tags for your WordPress blog content by set up the All-in-One SEO Pack. To create search engine kindly web page addresses or URLS, and change the permalink structure. You can achieve this by successful to settings>permalinks>custom structure.
In the complete box insert /%postname%.html and save the changes.
- Promoting your eCommerce Website
Unless you generate traffic to your WordPress eCommerce website, you won't be export much. Some effective ways to generate traffic comprise:
- Article marketing
- Blog directories
- Pay per click marketing
- RSS directories
- Social media marketing
- Video marketing
- Monitor your Website
You can path the amount of visitors by visiting the site statistics that will most likely be involved with your hosting plan.
You will also be talented to track where visitors are coming from and the keywords they used that presented them your site in the search engines. This is a suitable way of monitoring your website's traffic.
3 Major Reasons to Use WordPress for eCommerce Websites:
The following are three major reasons you will actually benefit by using WordPress to run your eCommerce site:
- WordPress is search engine welcoming: If you use a good search engine optimized WordPress theme on your eCommerce site, it will get indexed on search engines effectively and users will find it quickly.
- WordPress is free: When using WordPress you don't have to buy software because WordPress itself is an open-source software itself. Most famous web hosting companies seem to offer WordPress as a one-click install.
- WordPress is easy: WordPress can be used by anybody who knows how to use Microsoft Word. An online store can be managed relatively certainly through the WordPress visual interface.
It is apparent that using WordPress for eCommerce sites is helpful in many ways, and now you know how to use WordPress for your own eCommerce website.
Wp Web Starter is a difficulty-free WordPress installation service which will have you up and running within 72 hours.
Our team know WordPress inside out and back to front, if you need a business or personal website setup on WordPress we can help.
Visit our website eCommerce WordPress Website Fixings