Wondering how to resolve printer validation failed issues? Well, you are not the one who is facing this issue. This is the most common problem faced by the users while using the printer. Due to this problem, the users are unable to print the documents from their devices. You will get this error message on your screen after receiving a power outage or driver update. This error mainly occurred due to some printer obstructions such as printer carriage not able to move freely or paper jams. In this blog, you will know some best ways by using which you can easily solve the printer validation failed issue. Let’s get started.
Methods to Fix Printer Validation Failed Issue
Go through the below steps to resolve the printer validation failed issue. You need to follow each step carefully:
Method 1: Run Printer Troubleshooter
Windows troubleshooting is one of the best built-in features in the Windows system that find and resolve different computer problems. Run the printer troubleshooter when you face a printer validation failed error. Follow the below steps:
- Right-click on the Start button and then go to the Settings from the pop-up menu.
- Select the Update and Security category and then click on the Troubleshoot given in the left pane.
- After that, locate your printer in the right pane. Tap on the Run the troubleshoot option.
- Now, this tool will search and resolve the issue with printing. If there is any fix issue option then click on the Apply this fix option.
- Once done with all these steps, try to print the documents to see whether the printer validation failed error is resolved or not. If not, move to the next method.
Method 2: Reset Your Printer
Restart your printer to fix the printer validation failed issue. Follow the below steps to reset your printer:
- Unplug your printer from the power outlet. Also, remove all the cable from the backside of the printer.
- After that, remove all the additional cables from the printer and wait for some time.
- Thereafter, press and hold the power button of your printer for about 30 seconds to discharge the connection.
- Now, reconnect all the cables back into the printer and power on the printer to print the documents.
Method 3: Reinstall Printer
Try to uninstall your printer completely and then reinstall it back to resolve the issue. Follow the below steps:
- Press both Windows + S keys at a time. Go to the control panel and then programs.
- Click on the Programs and Features. Select your printer software from the given list. Right-click on the software and then select the uninstall button.
- Once the uninstallation process is completed, restart your computer.
- After that, open the Control Panel again and then click on Hardware and Sounds. Select the Devices and Printers.
- Thereafter, right-click on your printer and tap on the remove device option to uninstall it. Choose the Print server properties option that appears at the upper toolbar.
- Click on the drivers in your pop-up window and choose the HP printer driver. Tap on the Remove button to fix the root level drivers from your printer.
- Tap on the Apply button and then Ok to save all the changes. Restart your printer.
- Download the full-feature printer driver from the manufacturer's website for your Windows device and install it into your system according to the instructions.
- Try to print the document to find out whether the issue is resolved or not.
Hopefully, with these steps, you can fix the printer validation failed error effectively without any hassle. In case, you found any issue displaying on your screen then you can contact professional experts for better guidance in resolving the issues. The experts are available 24x7, you just need to dial a number to get in touch with them.