Introduction to React Native
The Pros and Cons of Developing an App with React Native
- React Native is used to developing applications for both Android and iOS
- Flexible – React Native lets you write your code once and run it on both iOS and Android. That eliminates the need to write code for each platform separately.
- Development Time – React Native reduces the time required for application development by up to 50% compared to traditional IOS app programming languages like Objective-C or Swift.
- The UI structure of React Native is more flexible than other frameworks and it saves time with testing, also makes it easy to customize.
- It can update components without reloading the whole app.
- Cost-Effective - You can create a mobile app for half the total cost of hiring developers.
- There are many advantages of using React Native instead of other frameworks such as Xamarin or Phone Gap, it takes less time to develop an app.
- React Native is a great way to build cross-platform mobile apps, but it comes with some cons. One of the major cons is that React Native apps are not compatible with older versions of iOS and Android. This can make it difficult for users to download and install them.
- React Native does not have a framework for animations which means that developers need to create animations themselves or use a third-party library.
Tips to Find the React-Native Developer
The process of finding a React Native Developer is not as easy as it sounds. You should find someone who has the skillset and understanding of how to use the React Native framework. Developers with a good knowledge of React Native can give you more in-depth information about their skills and experience. Here is one site you can refer to hire react native app developers for your cross-platform app development.
There are a few things you need to consider when deciding which developer to work with. The primary concern is the expertise of the engineer in React Native. You also need to make sure that the developer has knowledge of the various tools and frameworks used in React Native. And, you’ll need to check out their portfolio and previous projects.
Nowadays, there are many professional service providers who allow their clients to hire a developer who can help them build different responsive websites and mobile apps using React Native.
The first step in hiring a developer for your project is to make sure you know what exactly you need. What kind of app do you want? What kind of development skills are required? Is there a specific framework that needs to be used? make sure you have a very clear idea of what you need from the React Native developer.
Next, instead of manually filtering through numerous profiles, try using free or paid job boards like Indeed or LinkedIn ProFinder. These platforms will allow you to filter through profiles according to skill sets and location, which can cut down your search time considerably. check the work they have done and see if it matches your requirements. If it matches your requirements, then offer them a trial project to see if they are good. If they are good enough for your project, hire them!
If you’re still having trouble finding someone who fits your project then, check out this blog to hire react native developer.