Once you have crated your PayPal login my account, you can have access to your PayPal login account and use the diverse benefits that are available on its platform. In case you don’t know how to create a new account or initiate transactions using this platform, then you have come to the right place. Here we will guide you through the process of creating a new account and how you can use it. So you can make the most of your PayPal account. But first, we will have a glimpse of what PayPal login actually is.
What is PayPal login?
In this digital era, every online service requires you to have a login account in order to access the services. The same way, you need to create a PayPal login account to make payments on this platform. To create a PayPal login account, you need to share your personal details, bank details, email ID, contact number and more. This information will be used by PayPal to verify your account for safety reasons.
PayPal has a vast fan base with millions of users all around the world and more are pouring in. PayPal login allows small businesses and eCommerce sites to receive payments from customers for items they purchase. PayPal offers them a secure payment gateway to send or receive money. With your PayPal login account, you also get to access some other features as well including loan facilities, PayPal credit card, and a lot more.
Procedure to create a new PayPal login my account?
It’s free and easy to create a new PayPal login my account using either a mobile device or PC. After you create a new account, you can start sending or receiving money from your account. Follow the steps to sign up for a new account.
- Start by visiting PayPal.com/myaccount by using your web browser
- Make sure your operating system and web browser is updated before you sign up for a new account.
- Check your internet connectivity to avoid any sort of interruptions.
- On the homepage of the PayPal login, click on “Sign Up” options
- Now, you have to choose the account type you want to open
- After choosing between “Business account” or “Personal account” click “Continue”
- Now, provide your personal information such as email ID, first name, last name, contact number, date of birth, and more.
- Create a username and password that can use to sign in to your account
- Click “Next” after providing all the information
- Add your phone number for account verification
- Click on “I Agree” and then click on “Create Account”
Once your account is created, you can now add bank details, credit/debit card details and start making transactions.