Wireless Printers are easy to function as well as very handy to access. They have eased down to ensure better printing and easy functionality without indulging with tangled wires. You can just connect to hp printer wifi and carry on with your job with no worries. But sometimes while trying to connect it to WiFi, you may face issues like never before. Your printer may even visibly show offline even after being online.
However, connecting your printer to a wireless network can be a very feasible task with the following steps.
Connect Your Windows Computer To A Wireless Network.
- Your printer must have a router that supports the WPS push button. If your computer prompts you to enter a WPS PIN, select cancel.
- For printers with a wireless button, press and hold it for 3 seconds until the light on it blinks
- In case your printer has a control panel with menus, navigate to the network settings or wireless settings menu.
- Click on WiFi protected setup, touch the push button and then press start.
- On the router, press and hold the WPS button until it starts blinking. Once the printer has established a connection with the router, you can install the software for your printer model on your mobile or windows device.
- That’s it. Your printer now is connected to the wireless network and now you can begin printing. Now you should be able to connect the HP printer to the WiFi network.
In case you use an HP Laserjet printer, you will have to visit 123.hp.com/laserjet and install your printer software from there. Click download and save the installation file.
- If on your windows device your printer is not found, click my printer is not shown. Select the wireless network and then click continue. Select the Laserjet printer and then click continue. Then you have to select the printer without a touch screen control panel and then click continue. If it has the following, select the touch screen option.
- Connect your printer with your device with the help of its USB cable. HP easy start will save your WIFI settings.
- Once the wireless connection is established you can now disconnect the USB. Click continue to download the printer software and once it is launched you can try it on by printing a test page.
Furthermore, if you have any queries related to setting up the printer, connect hp printer to wifi network, or if your device says the HP printer cannot connect to WiFi, we have a plethora of services that will keep you covered.
Printer IT Support assists you with every possible solution. Printers and peripherals might show minor issues and that might delay your work too. Being one of the leading printer support services provide, they get you the fix of all those problems pertaining to your printer in no time. From setting up a printer to fixing all its issues, Printer IT Support can help you with it all.