Global Acrylic Sheets Market is expected to exhibit a CAGR of over 5.5% during the forecast period and cross USD 6 Billion by 2027.
The acrylic sheet is a fiber sheet manufactured by utilizing two and more derivatives of acrylic acid. Polymethyl methacrylate acrylic is one of the most used forms of acrylic. It is widely used on account of its features, such as weatherability and versatility. Acrylic sheets can be colored or tinted, mirrored, or opaque.
Regulations implied on the raw materials used for manufacturing acrylic sheets affect their production of acrylic sheets. Moreover, these raw materials are petroleum-based, and the depletion of fossil fuels can have a negative impact on the growth of this market.
- Based on type, the global Acrylic Sheets Market is bifurcated into extruded acrylic sheets and cast acrylic sheets.
- Extruded acrylic sheets are affordable and malleable than cast acrylic. They are also clearer than glass and do not become yellow after prolonged sun exposure, because it resists ultraviolet light degradation. Additionally, it has a higher impact resistance than glass and exhibits good electrical and UV resistivity.
- The cast acrylic sheets segment emerged as dominating segment as it has low water absorption, excellent optical properties, outstanding resistance to long-term exposure to sunlight and weathering, lightweight and bullet resistance. The segment is further divided into cell cast acrylic sheets and continuous acrylic sheets.
- Based on application, the global acrylic sheets market is segmented into building & architecture, visual communication & retail, furniture & design, automotive & transport, electrical & electronics, sanitaryware, and others.
- The building & architecture segment emerged as the leading and fastest-growing segment on account of the wide use of windows, skylights, partitions, doors, patio roofing, and balcony guards. The expanding building & construction sector across the globe, coupled with the increasing demand for home renovation, drive the use of acrylic sheets.
- Retail displays, point of sale displays, and visual communications, use acrylic sheets because they exhibit three-dimensional elements or unique lighting effects, and are available in a range of colors, textures, and finish options.
- Acrylic sheets are lightweight and fingerprint, mar, and scratch-resistant, which makes them an ideal choice of material for furniture & design applications. They are widely used in chairs, tables, countertops, and other such applications.
- The growing automotive & transportation industry on account of increased business travels and high disposable income drive the demand for acrylic sheets. These sheets are used in mirror housings, rear outer lenses, badging, autonomous driving sensor lenses, motorcycle windshields, commercial aircraft interior window panels, glider & helicopter glazing, and vehicle registration plates.
- Owing to its lightweight, shock and impact resistance, and excellent fabrication properties, acrylic sheets find uses in electricals & electronics applications. They are also used in infra-red transmitter and receiver windows, bespoke stereo speaker systems, turntables, and iconic electric guitars.
- They find applications in sanitary ware such as tubs, sinks, and showers.
- The others segment includes lightings, medical equipment, and marine.
Browse Full Research Report @
- North America: The market growth in North America is driven by the presence of a large industrial base in the region. Extensive investments in infrastructural development promote the use of acrylic sheets.
- Europe: High production and exports of automotive components in the region drive the demand for acrylic sheets.
- Asia-Pacific: It is the fastest-growing regional market. Rapid industrialization and urbanization in this region result in an increased number of construction activities and drive the demand for acrylic sheets.
Get a Sample Copy of This Report @
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by products, services, technologies, applications, end users, and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
In order to stay updated with technology and work process of the industry, MRFR often plans & conducts meet with the industry experts and industrial visits for its research analyst members.
Market Research Future
Email: [email protected]
Read More Related Article: