Ceiling and Roofs are often overlooked but they can invite unwanted problems if they are damaged. Pipe leak or roof leak can cause strains on the ceiling. With time as the roof starts to age well, cracks might start appear on the ceiling. But if handled by right professionals, the untreated ceilings and damaged roofs can be rectified. Wall and Ceiling Doctor are one such professionals in this field.
Why we need to repair Ceiling damages?
● A leaky roof slowly extends its way to the ceiling and the leaks damages the plaster and paints. This results in the peeling off of the paints from the walls.
● Water leaking from the Roof and Ceiling Repairs Perth can pave its way to the walls too and can cause damping.
Causes of Ceiling Damage-
● Leaks- Leaks in the roofs or the walls can cause to dampen the walls and put strains on the walls.
● stress crack- This is most common case of ceiling damage.
We also look after-
● Structural ceiling repairs- We cover almost all kind of repairs of the roofs and ceiling. We will remove the old screws and re-screw them carefully and later patching over them.
● Commonly caused by water damage from rain, Sagging Ceiling Repair Perth can get worse over time and become a safety issue for your family. Repairing a sagging ceiling should only be done by experienced experts as it is important to ensure that the roof structure is still sound.
● Floating bulkheads- It is often also known as fake ceiling. Floating bulkheads are basically add-ons that is suspended from underneath the ceiling. It mainly used to decor purposes which adds a quite unique and premium look to it. Lights can also be installed in them.
● We also make Suspended ceilings, which are mainly used to hide electrical wiring and giving a clean look to the room.
Why trust roof and Ceiling Repairs Perth?
● We are professionals, who will not only look after the damaged area, but will also asses the whole ceiling thoroughly so as to repair damage, which is meant to last for a long time.
● We provide clean work. And we are fast enough not to occupy your space and time for too long.
With an experience of 40 years, we can provide you with the following services –
• All kind of residential wall and ceiling plaster work.
• Sagging ceilings
• ceiling paintings
• Suspended grid ceiling
• Cracks and holes
• Moulding finishes of all types
• Fixes all types of any plastered surface
• Cement fibre panels
• Car space, garages and Eaves Repair
As one of the most experiences and well respecting ceiling and companies in Western Australia you know that you are in good hands. We place a priority in offering our customers quality workmanship using industry leading products and honest customer service that you deserve.