Allergy Diagnostics Global Market Report 2022 by The Business Research Company is the most comprehensive report available on the market, being wide-ranging both in terms of chronology and geography. It covers the historic period – 2016-2021, and the forecast period – 2022-2026, with additional forecasts for 2026-2031. The report helps gain a truly global perspective as it covers 60 geographies, focusing on major economies in each region – Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa.
TBRC’s market report includes a chapter on the COVID-19 impact on the allergy diagnostics industry, which gives valuable insights on supply chain disruptions, logistical challenges, and other economic implications of the virus on the market and how companies can strategize to bounce back from it. With updated market numbers according to the effects of the coronavirus, the report provides the most accurate expected allergy diagnostic market growth numbers from 2022-2031.
Request a Sample of the report:
The global allergy diagnostics market is expected to grow from $4.62 billion in 2021 to $5.07 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.78%. The growth in the market is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The allergy diagnostic market is expected to reach $7.50 billion in 2026 at a CAGR of 10.30%.
View more on the report:
The Allergy Diagnostics Global Market Report 2022-31 by The Business Research Company evaluates allergy diagnostic market size, growth rate, drivers, allergy diagnostics industry trends, and major companies.
The allergy diagnostics market segments in the report are:
1) By Test Type: In-Vivo Allergy Tests, In-Vitro Allergy Tests
2) By Allergen: Inhaled Allergens, Food Allergens, Drug Allergens
3) By Products: Consumables, Instruments, Luminometers
4) By End-User: Diagnostics Laboratories, Hospital-Based Laboratories, Academic and Research Institutes
The table of contents in TBRC’s allergy diagnostics market report includes:
1. Allergy Diagnostics Market Executive Summary
2. Allergy Diagnostics Market Characteristics
3. Allergy Diagnostics Market Trends And Strategies
4. Impact Of COVID-19 On The Allergy Diagnostics Market
5. Allergy Diagnostics Market Size And Growth
27. Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles Of The Allergy Diagnostics Market
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions Of The Allergy Diagnostics Market
29. Future Outlook and Potential Analysis Of The Allergy Diagnostics Market
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that excels in company, market, and consumer research. Located globally it has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services, chemicals, and technology. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 20+ countries globally.
Get a quick glimpse of our services here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC24_fI0rV8cR5DxlCpgmyFQ
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/the-business-research-company
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tbrc_info
Check out our Blog: http://blog.tbrc.info/