Veraizen Earthing is one of the largest Copper Earthing Electrode Manufacturers and Suppliers in Mumbai, India. We are a leading GI Earthing Electrodes manufacturer and supplier in India. We customise this product to meet the needs of our customers. The offered electrode is widely used to protect people from accidents caused by accumulation in telecommunication towers, microwave antennas, residential areas, and industrial areas.
Types of GI Earthing Electrode
We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of GI Earthing Electrodes, GI Pipe Earthing, GI Pipe in Pipe Electrode, GI Earthing, and we customise this product to meet the needs of our customers. The supplied electrode is widely used in telecommunication towers, microwave antennas, residential areas, and industrial areas to protect people from electrocution. Transmission and distribution systems, substations, and power plants all utilise our products. Technically, GI chemical earthing electrodes are the best option for practically all forms of earthing. The GI Earthing Electrode is part of the chemical earthing system, and the installation is simple and straightforward. We also deal in Copper Earthing Electrode
GI Earthing Electrode Specification & Sizes
Diameter: 32 MM, 40 MM, 50 MM, 65 MM, 80 MM and 100 MM
Terminal Hole: 12 MM
Lug Size: 100 MM
Finishing Type: Polished
Terminal Size: 100 MM
Thickness of the pipe: 3.2 & 3.6 OR As Per IS Standard
Length of the pipe: 1 Meter , 2 Meter & 3 Meter
GI Earthing Electrode Features
- Designed for fast fault current dissipation.
- Low maintenance and low space requirement.
- Easy and Fast installation
- Most suitable for electrode condition with oh value between 5.0 to 8.0
- Moisture booster chemical bag provided for low earth resistance
- No need to pour water
GI Earthing Electrode Benefits
- Prevention of accidents caused by static charges and stray current
- Protection of central communication, electronic and AC power systems.
- Meeting grounding safety requirement for electrical substation
- Lightning Protection systems
- For Neutral Earth Systems
- The cost is less than the copper electrode.
- The corrosion process is comparatively slower than a normal iron rod.
- It lasts for more than 6-7 years.
For more details visit: GI Earthing Electrode