Usually, only a few limits are in Payroll Tax Deferment of the firm's social security taxes than getting total refundable credit on these taxes. The below table illustrates some differences in both: In the IRS's Payroll Tax Deferment direction, companies needed to withhold postponed tax over the first four months of 2021. Staffs with more take-home pay get low paychecks for the same months as their suppression for Social Security doubled up.
- Our Private Equity firm negotiated the lowest fees and turn-around time based on our business volume.
- We have done Due Diligence on government programs for many years. We work with the best ERTC experts.
- We provide unique extra value with our other proprietary systems to lower risk and reduce costs. (see below)
- We only get paid WHEN you receive your ERTC tax credit.
- Our professionals can navigate the complexities of PPP forgiveness etc., to maximize your ERTC Tax credit.
- ERTC uniquely benefits nonprofits, and we love helping non-profits.