There’s no doubt that chocolate is one of the world’s most popular sweets. In fact, it’s estimated that over $100 billion is spent on chocolate every year. But what is it about chocolate that has us all hooked?
For starters, dark chocolate contains a chemical called serotonin, which is known to have mood-boosting effects. Additionally, dark chocolate is also a rich source of antioxidants, which can help to protect your body against disease. And last but not least, dark chocolate contains high levels of cocoa flavanols, which have been linked to improved brain function.
The Only Thing That Can Make Dark Chocolate Better Is…
But what can possibly make your dark chocolate even better? Why, combine it with a cookie, of course! So next time you’re reaching for your favorite 3PM pick me up dark choco cookie, you can feel good knowing that you’re not just satisfying your sweet tooth, but you’re also getting a few health benefits too. So this means you can have three rather than two, right?
We Found Your Next Favorite Dark Choco Cookies!
We’ve gone to the “trouble” of finding the most delicious dark choco cookies for your coffee break. We were in search of the kind that make you close your eyes for a second or two, and make you want to turn off your other senses so you can fully concentrate on your taste buds and the magic they have come into contact with.
How to Use Dog Dry Shampoo
Waterless dog shampoo, otherwise known as dog dry shampoo, is convenient because you just apply it, and rub it in. The product will detangle fur, be kind to their skin, and freshen him up for another day or so.
- Use a brush on your dog to remove any loose dirt.
- Apply the powder, foam, or spritz waterless shampoo to your dog’s body,
but not his face. Rub the product into the fur and on the skin. Wait for a few moments.
- Don’t let your dog lick its coat at this point if possible.
- Brush to remove the product and fluff up the coat
- Towel him off
- Focus on the face next. Place some of the product in your hand and rub it in with your fingers into the smaller areas of his head. Be sure to avoid your eyes and the areas around your eyes, ears, and mouth.
- Allow it to sit for a few minutes before gently wiping the product off his head.