Xamarin, recently acquired by Microsoft, is an ideal tool to do cross-platform xamarin app development. Xamarin extends the .NET developer platform with tools and libraries specifically for building apps for Android, iOS, tvOS, watchOS, macOS, and Windows primarily with C# in Visual Studio. xamarin developer can re-use their existing C# code, and share significant code across device platforms. xamarin mobile app development combines all the power of the native platform and also includes its features.
- Xamarin has two methods for building cross-platform mobile applications:
- Xamarin Forms – You can use Xamarin.Forms when you want to design your app one time and share it across all platforms with some minor code changes.
- Xamarin Native – You can use Xamarin Native when you want to design separate applications for each platform with the help of Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, and Xamarin.Windows libraries.
- Xamarin combines all the power of the native platform and also includes its features.
- Xamarin mobile app development is done using C#. C# is a modern language that has many improvements over Objective-C and Java.
- Xamarin provides the facility to include Objective-C, Java, and C++ libraries directly. It gives us the ability to reuse all the 3rd party codebases, which are Java, Objective-C, or C++.
- Xamarin offers cross-platform support for the three major mobile platforms (Android, iOS, and Windows). The application can share 90% of their codebase.
- Xamarin reduces the time and cost of mobile app development.
- Xamarin provides a massive collection of class libraries.
- Xamarin provides robust compile-time checking. It will lead to fewer runtime errors and high-quality applications.
Hire xamarin developer who can create apps that cater to a variety of industries and are experts xamarin mobile app development which helps you meet your requirements. Dedicated developers of YES IT Labs help you to create a customized workflow automation system that makes your communication within your company fast, safe, and secure.
For your xamarin game development, you can hire a dedicated Xamarin team if the project in concern is conceived for a medium-scale or a large-scale enterprise.