Phone Link has been available to Android® users for quite some time, bringing instant access on their Windows PC to everything they love on their phone, and as you heard from us in February, we’ll continue to deliver a rich experience with new features added as technology becomes available.
With the ability to now make this PC/iOS Phone connection, we hope our Windows 11 customers will never have to worry about missing an important phone call or text while focusing on their Windows PC. Once enabled by the Windows 11 customer, Phone Link for iOS will offer basic iOS support for calls, messages and access to contacts. This means if your phone is tucked away during a presentation or focus time, you’ll receive notifications on your Windows PC and can choose which action to take – all on your Windows 11 PC. Need access to your iPhone® photos on your PC? Our iCloud® integration with Photos makes this a simple process – all within the Photos app in Windows 11.
Very informative article you must visit www.microsoft.com/link
How to get started using Phone Link on Windows 11 PCs
To begin using Phone Link or to check if it’s enabled, simply start with the Search box on your Windows taskbar to find “Phone Link.” A guided step-by-step installation will walk you through setting it up.
We are excited to continue to expand our support for Phone Link and connecting our customers to what matters most – no matter which phone you choose.
How to Link Your Microsoft Account to Your Xbox
If you have an Xbox One and want to play your favorite games on any platform, the steps below will help you get started. It is important to have a Microsoft account to register to your Xbox console, purchase games and different types of computerized content, and offer your Xbox Live Gold membership with different clients. It can be used to save digital media assets like movies and music and manage your video game collection.
- Access to the main menu of your game.
- Choose the sign in with a microsoft account option.
- A one-of-a-kind eight-digit number and the link, microsoft.com/link, will appear now.
- Read the instructions on how to use the link in order to sign in.
- Open the link by using another device, such as a phone or a computer.
- Enter the connection code shown on the app or device that you are using.
- Proceed by clicking the next button.
- Now, sign in by using the credentials associated with your microsoft account.
- To access your microsoft account, just follow the instructions.