If you are looking for the answer to how to setup Cricut Explore Air 2, then you have come to the right place. This blog will help you understand the complete guide to performing the machine setup on a computer and smartphone. I have been working with Cricut cutting machines for a long time now. Also, I have trained zillions of crafters just getting started with their Cricut machine.
In addition, I have shared the comprehensive setup guide for people using the Explore Air 2 machine in this blog. There are several steps to set up the machine. So, get through the whole connection to complete your Cricut cutting machine setup hassle-free.
Steps to Connect Cricut Explore Air 2 to Your Device
If you want to know how to setup Cricut Explore Air 2, you must first complete the Bluetooth/USB connection process. Here is a step-by-step guide to doing it.
- On your computer device, access the Devices windows. (On Mac devices, open the System Preferences window and choose the Bluetooth button.)
- After that, check if the Bluetooth option is On. If not, then click on its toggle.
- Next, select the option Add Bluetooth or another device.
- Once a new page appears on the screen, then click on the Bluetooth option to initiate the scan.
- Click on your Explore Air 2 machine name when it appears on the screen.
- Lastly, wait for the Bluetooth connection process to complete between both devices.
- On your smartphone device, tap on the Settings option.
- After that, please move to the Bluetooth toggle and turn it on.
- Now, your phone will start searching for your nearby Bluetooth devices.
- When the machine displays the name of your Cricut Explore Air 2, click on it.
- Finally, the connection process between your phone and the Cricut machine will be complete.
Apart from the Bluetooth connection, you can use the provided USB cable with the machine box to pair the Cricut machine to a PC or mobile device.
Downloading Cricut Software to Complete the Machine Setup
To complete the process of how to setup Cricut Explore Air 2, you need to download the Design Space app on your computer or smartphone. Take a look at the below steps to learn the process thoroughly.
- Begin by browsing the official Cricut website and access the Apps window.
- Once you see the Cricut Design Space option for your respective operating system, click on the Download option.
- If the Download button is grayed out, then you have to choose the terms and conditions checkbox.
- When the downloading process begins, the display will change a bit.
- After the download process is complete, double-click on the downloaded file in the browser.
- Also, you can go to the Downloads folder on your device to open the downloaded Cricut setup file.
- Afterward, follow the on-display instructions to finish the Cricut app installation. For Mac computers, drag and drop the Cricut icon to the Applications folder to begin the installation.
- Once the installation process is complete, open the file and sign in to the Cricut account. (You can create a new account if you do not have one yet.)
- Furthermore, click on the Machine Setup option on the display to start the Cricut Explore Air 2 scan.
- Choose your Cricut cutting machine when you see the machine model name show up on the screen.
- Finally, your Explore Air 2 machine setup process will be complete.
- For the first step, open the App Store or Play Store, depending on which OS you are using.
- After that, tap on the search box on the top to get the result of the Cricut app product.
- Once the Cricut Design Space app icon appears on your smartphone display, tap on it.
- Now, choose the Download/Get option to start the app download.
- Then, wait for the download to complete and launch the app.
- Next, enter the account login credentials of the existing Cricut account. (create a new account if you do not have one.)
- Moreover, tap on the Machine Setup option to move forward.
- Your phone will search for the Explore cutting machine and show it on the screen.
- Tap on the machine name, and the machine setup process will be complete.
If you still want more help with how to setup Cricut Explore Air 2, then you can contact the customer support team. The team can help you resolve your issue and provide pinpoint guidance to complete the setup process.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Set up My Cricut Explore Air 2 on an iOS Device?
These are the steps you can follow to complete the Explore Air 2 machine setup on iOS.
- For the first step, unpack your brand-new Cricut machine and connect it to a socket.
- After that, turn the machine on and print your iPhone/iPad closure to your device.
- And then establish a connection between both machines using Bluetooth/USB.
- Now, download and install the Cricut Design app from the app store.
- Open the app and sign in to your account when the Cricut app download is complete.
- Afterward, follow the on-display procedure to complete the machine setup process.
Why Can’t I Setup My Cricut Explore Machine?
If you are unable to set up your Cricut Explore cutting machine, there could be plenty of reasons. Let’s look at some primary causes.
- The Cricut machine and PC/phone are not within the connection range.
- You have an outdated Cricut app on your device.
- Your device is not compatible with the Cricut Explore machine.
- There is some software glitch in either of your devices.
- You are following the wrong steps to set up your Cricut machine.
- Using the corrupt Cricut file to set up the Cricut Explore machine.
- Your device has a network problem and many more.
What Are the Things to Know Before Completing the Cricut Explore Setup?
If you are planning to use the Cricut Explore or any other cutting machine, then it is vital to know some points. First, you have to download the Cricut app for setup. As a result, you should check the system requirements of the app before downloading it. Also, it would be best to get your hands on the essential supplies and materials beforehand to start creating DIY crafts. Also, you must know the complete process to connect the machine and your device via USB or Bluetooth. Also, you can connect with customer support to learn how to setup Cricut Explore Air 2.
Source URL: - How to setup Cricut Explore Air 2