Top Reasons to Learn SAS
Analytics is creating ripple now. It is being embraces in all sorts of industries. For example, you will find analytics being used in every place including aviation, predictive maintenance analysis etc. Even retail industries make use of analytics to enhance customer loyalty and provide unique offerings.
SAS programming is a dynamic data analytics tool that has proved its greatness every time. It has got a unique place as the market leader in offering innovative business intelligence, software and services. These eventually form a better quality of enterprise intelligence.
SAS-old data analytical tool
SAS is an old data analytic tool and this assists it in turning out an experienced vendor which totally integrates top data warehousing, analytics and business intelligence application so as to derive intelligence from huge sets of data.
Top reasons to learn SAS programming
- SAS offers tremendous job opportunities. There are several requirements of SAS in the present scenario.
- SAS is a fourth generation language and this adds to its value. Besides the fun factor the GUI, convenient access to multiple application also makes it a good language.
- SAS is a flexible and broad language . There are several ways of reading data files from several statistical packages. The numerous data files that are allowed on this platform are SPSS, Excel, etc.
- SAS does not pose any form of threat .
- Its not necessary that you have to forego all the other programming languges that you would have earlier aced while learning SAS.
- SAS consists of several input and output formats. Morever, this data analytics tool is very powerful and versatile.
- SAS is an understandable language and thsi makes it reasonably simple to debug.
- You can test and evaluate in a controlled environment the algorithm implemented in SAS before it is released.
- SAS can be edited only by the SAS organization since it is a closed source tool. This lets spontaenous customer support to happen.
- Data cannot be extracted from SAS without a license. This safeguards it from manipulation and acts as a driving force in embracing by big companies.
- Advantages including increase in revenue, effective cost control and improved performance make competency in this software a highly wanted qualification for technical professionals.
SAS is always abreast with the latest technology. It can be conveniently integrated and this improves its usability and flexibility since it can interconnect with several technologies in a hassle free manner.