“Human Beings” being the most intelligent creation of God, we are not just meant to work all life and pay the bills. Every humankind should explore new places, new culture and experience the most beautiful moments of their life. At a young age, everyone will have much enthusiasm to discover many things. So make a plan with your friends family or solo, and start exploring as much as places you can. Here is a list of Top 10 bachelors holiday destination in India:
- Leh - Nubra: Leh will always be in the list of dream destinations for many tourists in India and even for those who are touring from abroad. It has so many things to experience for all the age group people be it young travellers, families or couples. Leh is popular for its various passes connecting multiple locations in this tough terrain. The mesmerizing view, turquoise blue lakes, exquisitely built monasteries, snow-capped mountains and incredible sights that vary every few kilometres, all this attracts numerous travellers despite its harsh weather conditions. Best Places to Visit and Things to do in Nubra Valley: Diskit Monastery, Camel Safari at Hunder Sand Dunes, Quad Biking at Hunder Sand Dunes, Samstanling Gompa at Sumur, Yarab Tso Lake, Turtuk Village, Panamik Village and Maitreya Buddha. From oldest, majestic Buddhist monasteries to desert safari amidst snow-capped mountains, shopping warm clothes, the best hospitality available in hotels and camping options according to your budget, all this makes Leh's Nubra one of the top bachelor's destinations in India. (Leh
- Arunachal Pradesh - Ziro: Next in line we have the most incredible northern east state of the country - Arunachal Pradesh - "Land of the dawn-lit mountains", home to impressive mountains, unexplored routes, peaceful lakes and famous monasteries, Arunachal Pradesh is an amazing destination. Ziro in Arunachal Pradesh is a small place which is not quite famous but its extreme Apa Tani tribal culture, mild climate throughout the year, pine hills and never-ending rice fields makes Ziro a paradise for peace seekers. This place is rich in flora and fauna with sub-tropical forest. Ziro is economically cheap making it affordable for everyone and must visit place in Arunachal Pradesh.
- Tamil Nadu - Kodai: Famously known as "The Princess of Hill Stations", Kodaikanal is indeed a utopia hill station. It not only has a scenic view all around but also packed with several adventurous activities such as Trekking, Camping, Jeep Safari, Rock Climbing, Birding, Photography, Nature and Wildlife, etc. It is a perfect blend of culture and nature, green slopes, picturesque waterfalls, sprawling hills and calm lakes all together create the ideal environment for an excellent mountain getaway. One of the most popular places of Kodaikanal is the Kodai Lake, which is spread across 60 acres. You even get to do boating, cycling and horse-riding here. Various viewpoints with spectacular scenes are Green Valley Viewpoint, Pillar Rocks Viewpoint and the famous Dolphin’s Nose Viewpoint. Kodaikanal is well-known for its homemade chocolates so make sure you try them. It is a perfect place to escape from this modern world and one of the best bachelors destinations to visit in India.
- Uttarakhand - Almora: Bestowed with the wilderness of Himalayan ranges, this town spreads out in the shape of a horse-shoe, it is a beautiful hill station which has an essence of pre-British heritage. Recognized for its rich cultural heritage, rare handicrafts, magnificent cuisine and chivalric wildlife, with easy accessibility to this place, Almora guarantees its visitors a visit full of joy and memorable moments. All these features, most importantly it is not much crowded and rich in flora and fauna, make it one of the most peaceful places to visit in India with Uttarakhand tour packages.
- Rajasthan - Jaisalmer: "The Golden City"- Jaisalmer is the main tourist's spot placed in Rajasthan in India. It got its name from the golden dunes and castles in golden honey sandstone. Jaisalmer is embellished with lakes, magnificent Jain temples and havelis. Climb on to the camel seat and ride your way through this desert or go camping with the shining night sky in this golden land for an extraordinary experience. The Jaisalmer Fort is majestic and has seen many generations. The city is dotted with shops selling vivid handicrafts and havelis that will make you come for it again and again in time. Jaisalmer is a perfect mixture of exotic Indian desert culture, heritage and adventure. All these features and much more make this place a must visit bachelors destination in India. Rajasthan Tour Packages
- Kerala- Alleppey: Informally known as "Venice of the East"-Officially named Alappuzha, Alleppey is a beautiful green city in Kerala. Adjoining the Laccadive Sea, it is known for its wide network of interlinking canals with palm trees on the edges called backwaters and rejuvenating Ayurvedic spas and resorts. Alleppey is all about backwaters, beaches and lagoons. The best thing to try here is boathouse cruises in the serene backwaters amidst greenery. Alleppey beach lies at the shoreline of Arabian Sea, experience the beautiful Malabar Coast. The charm of this beach is only magnified by the antiquity attached to it, and a walk through the 137-year old quay is a must. Kerala tour packages.
- Kerala-Varkala: Informally known as "The hidden treasure of Kerala", It is a seaside town of Kerala known for the peculiar 15m high 'Northern Cliff' facing Arabian Sea. It is popular for its hipster culture, huts on the cliff serving great seafood and playing global music. Varkala is also known for Janardana Swami Temple, which is known as Dakshin Kashi. Varkala is famous for the best natural beaches, hills, lakes, forts, lighthouses, natural fisheries - all together makes this place a miniature paradise. You will find shops selling Yoga mats, oxidised silver jewellery and clothes made of cotton, affordable ayurvedic spas and resorts, hostels, clear beaches make it a must visit place in Kerala.
- Himachal Pradesh - Kasol: Kasol is a small subdivision village in Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh. It is located in Parvati Valley, on the shores of the Parvati River. Kasol is the Himalayan favourite spot for backpackers. It is a base for treks to Malana and Kheerganga. It is informally called "Mini Israel of India" because of the great portion of Israeli tourists who visit this place. Kasol is popular for its trekking trails, which comprise treks to Kheerganga, Yanker Pass, Sar Pass, and Pin Parvati Pass. Kasol is inhabited by a huge number of people from Israel, which is perceivable that abundant availability of Israeli food. Kasol has few streetside cafes which serve delicious food, experience of sitting and enjoying a food amidst the dense green forests and the majestic mountains. Kasol flea market sells a variety of items, so you can pick up toys, keepsakes, lockets, and precious stones to take back home for family and friends. Places to visit in Kasol include Malana village, Tosh, Parvati River, etc. Himachal Pradesh tour packages.
- Himachal Pradesh - Manali: Manali is located enclosing the chilly hilltops of Himalayas, with striking sights, pleasing food and a sanctuary. With the local markets scattered throughout the town. Manali is a major thrilling activity spot, which offers various sports activities such as Camping, Trekking, Skiing, Snowboarding, Quad biking, Ziplining, Biking, Paragliding, and many more. Due to the numerous currents of rivers, river rafting is popular adventurous activities in Manali.
- Cherrapunji - Root bridges: It is located in the East Khasi Hills of Meghalaya in India. Cherrapunji is recognised as the "Wettest place on earth". This place receives rainfall throughout the year. It is a tremendous tropical region, Cherrapunji holds many Guinness World Records related to rainfall. The localities who reside in this area are known as the Khasi. Cherrapunji is famous for its living root bridges that are a form of tree shaping bridges, which is common in the southern part of Meghalaya. Places to visit in Cherrapunji include Double decker living root bridge, Dawki, Mawlynnong, Nohkalikai Waterfalls, etc.
All these places are more than words can explain, so what are waiting for plan for best place from above list and start exploring. Worry about proper guidances and transportation? Don't worry Sushant Travels is here to provide you with the finest tour services with the best affordable prices. Contact us now and we will make your trip most memorable.