- Troubleshoot electrical, electronic, Process Logic Control (PLC) problems and mechanical breakdowns and repairing production machines, CNC machines
- Liaise with vendors and Supervisors to ensure timely purchase of necessary supplies to support capability to repair equipment when needed.
- Maintain and making electrical/electronic repairs for essential services to maintain facilities in optimal condition to minimize the cost of operations to the Company.
- Completing installation of electrical/electronic services for machine tools
- Completing repetitive monthly electrical Preventative Maintenance (P.M.) tasks and ensuring sufficient spare parts
Education & Experience Required:
- Certificate of Qualification as an Industrial Electrician (442A,309A)
- Minimum of two (2) years’ Electrician experience, preferably within an ISO certified manufacturing environment
- Certified Hoist Operator preferred
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience troubleshooting and breakdown repair of electrical and electronic controls drive systems, CNC equipment, PLC controls/robot controls.