To complete the Amazon Echo Setup for your device, you need Free Alexa App Download for your system. For this, you can either visit the alexa.amazon.com. Or, you can download the application from Amazon Store. Alexa is a smart voice assistant that allows the users to complete the task just with the voice input. Once you have completed the Alexa setup for your Echo device, you can use the Alexa smart services and make your smart home better. In this post, we are going to share the simple step-by-step guidelines that can help to download Alexa app for Windows and Mac devices. So, read on and follow the simple steps to complete the process.
Alexa App Download For Windows
Alexa app is available in a different version to download. Yes! You can download the application on your laptop, computer, smartphone, tablet etc. In some of the Windows 10 computers, the Alexa app comes pre-installed, but in some scenarios, you have to download the application manually. Following are the step by step guidelines for Alexa app download:
- Download the Alexa app from the Windows Store on your Windows Computer.
- Once you have completed the downloading process, run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the Alexa installation on your device.
- Once you have downloaded the application, you can log-in into it using the Amazon Amazon account and proceed with the on-screen guidelines to complete the process.
- If you want to launch the application automatically every time. You can simply turn on your computer and enable the feature from Alexa settings.
Alexa App Download for Mac
If you are willing to use the Alexa smart voice assistant on your Mac device, you need to download the Alexa app on it. Here are the step by step guidelines you can follow to do the task:
- Turn on your Mac computer and then visit the Apple store.
- Now, find the Alexa app and hit the ‘Enter’ button.
- Hit the ‘Download’ button.
- Once the downloading gets completed, you need to run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the download.
- Now, launch the Alexa app on your Mac device and use the Amazon account username and password to log in.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the installation process.
Now, the Alexa app is downloaded on your Mac device and you are all set to use the Alexa services.
So, now you are done with Free Alexa app download for your Windows and Mac device. For using Alexa, you can just use the Wake Word before your command and you can easily use the Alexa services. Also, remember that it is very important to upgrade the Alexa app from time to time to enjoy all-new features and services offered by Amazon Alexa. When the app is updated, it will work without any technical trouble. Also, the app update helps the users to fix common technical troubles that they might face with their device. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Visit the supported application store on your device and search for the Alexa app/
- Now, you will see the option mentioned as ‘Update’.
- Hit the ‘Update; button and the installation process will begin automatically.
- Wait for a few seconds and you will see the update process is completed.
You are ready to use all the latest features of the Alexa app.
We hope that after following these steps, you will be able to download Alexa app and update it without any hassle. If you still have a doubt, we recommend you to contact the experts and seek their advice to complete the task