In this guide we have explained about what is Udyam Re-Registration, how to apply for Udyam re-registration and what are the documents required for udyam re-registration. For more details read this full article.
What is Udyam Re-Registration
The Government of India has initiated the new MSME Registration Process Under the previously established Udyam Registration was known as Udyog Aadhaar Registration and the new enlistment system process will be known as Udyam Registration under the MSME Ministry.
A business holding the udyog aadhar number must be re-registered in udyam registration to take advantage of the micro small and medium enterprise ministry's greater benefits.
Document required for Udyam Re-Registration
You will only need to file the 14-digit Udyog Aadhaar Number (UAN), Aadhaar Card, PAN Card and GSTIN for re-enrollment under Udyam Registration on account of organizational enlistment.
For OTP verification for re-registration in the udyam registration, your old udyog aadhar certificate linked mobile number or connected email address must be active.
Benefits of Udyam Re-Registration
Following are the benefits of Udyam Re-Registration :
- Udyam Re-Registration is online and is based entirely on the basis of self-declaration.
- Bank loans are quickly released without any insurance or delays.
- For the interest rate on bank loan registration of patents and barcodes, filing of GST and income tax, etc., subsidies will be issued.
- Privilege on electricity and water payments
Steps to apply for Udyam Re-Registration
Following are the steps to apply for Udyam Re- Registration online :
- Visit the online portal of Udyam Re-Registration.
- Fill the online application form.
- Make online payment.
- One of our executives will process your application.
- Receive the certificate on the registered mail id.
For more information visit : https://udyamregistrations.co.in/blog/udyam-certificate-how-to-print-udyam-certificate