Despite the fact that Microsoft Outlook is the most commonly used email client today, Outlook users can experience a variety of Outlook errors, such as oversized PST files, unexpected Outlook crashes, incorrect Outlook profile configuration, and so on, which can result in data loss. However, by taking a few steps, one can stop making such mistakes. Here in this post, you can find Common Outlook Errors or Issues & how to fix them effectively.
Outlook error codes: outlook error 0x800ccc0e, outlook error 0x800ccc1a, outlook error 0x800ccc0f, outlook error 0x8004010f
Common Errors of Outlook PST:
- An unknown mistake has occurred due to the messaging interface.
- 0x80040116 - oooo.pst cannot be accessed.
- The oooo.pst file is not one of your personal folders.
- The oooo.pst file was not identified.
- According to reports, the sending caused an error code of 0x800ccc0f in Outlook.
- File oooo.pst could not be opened. Error in the data: Check for redundancy on a cyclic basis
- The folder could not be displayed. The oooo.pst file could not be opened. Access has been revoked.
- An unknown error has occurred. 0o80040119
- An unknown error has occurred. 0o80040600
- Microsoft Outlook has experienced a challenge and will have to be shut down. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.
- I'm unable to move the objects. The object could not be moved. Control was either refused or the original was transferred or removed.
- The folder cannot be expanded. The folder set can't be opened. The xxxx.pst file can't be accessed.
- I'm unable to move the objects. It was impossible to move the piece. It had already been transferred or removed, or access had been refused.
- I'm unable to move the objects. The procedure was unable to be completed. A number of parameter values are incorrect.
Common Outlook Errors and Their Causes
There are a variety of factors that could contribute to the emergence of these errors.
- Hardware (Physical damage to drive sectors).
- a malicious disruption of a file (Virus attack).
- Termination of the outlook prematurely (sudden termination of outlook).
- PST files in the size of the Titanic (Size exceeding the limit for the file).
- Even the worst recovery tools (They can add garbage values in front or end of the file by which the header of the file gets corrupted).
How to Remove PST Errors
Errors in PST Files and How to Fix Them Problems are created to be solved, and there are many methods for resolving PST errors (s). Some are supported by Microsoft, while others are precautions you should take while working with PST files.
The easiest way to address these popular Microsoft Outlook PST errors is to use the “Inbox Repair tool (SCANPST.EXE)” tool provided by Microsoft. It aids in the recovery of.pst and .ost files. This tool scans your PC for all Outlook files, determines if they are in good working order, and fixes them if necessary. The procedure for using SCANPST.EXE is outlined below.
Outlook 2019: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16 Outlook 2016:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16 Outlook 2013:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office15
- Pick the Outlook PST File (.pst) you want to search by clicking Browse.
- To begin the scan, press Start.
- If any errors are discovered during the scan, choose Repair to begin the process of correcting them.
- Start Outlook with the profile associated with the Outlook PST File that you repaired once the repair is complete.
More details visit: