In this article, I am going to talk about the most important libraries of Python used in the field of data science.
Libraries are collection of functions and methods that enable you to perform a wide variety of actions without writing the code yourself.
First of all, there are over 137.000 libraries in Python. In this article we are going to learn :
- Scientific Computing Libraries in Python
- Visualization Libraries in Python
- High-Level Machine Learning and Deep Learning Libraries in Python
- Deep Learning Libraries in Python
- Python Libraries for NLP ( Natural Language Processing )
Before we start explaining all of them, Let’s learn what data science is and why we use python programming language in this field.