A Feng shui home office can be a great way to make you feel more relaxed and at peace. Your office desk is your place of work, but it’s also where you go for solace in the day when you’re feeling stressed or overwhelmed. Feng Shui Home Office consultants will help you create an environment that is both productive and calming.
Feng shui for the home office is very useful and here are some rules to keep in mind.
15 Golden Rules For Better Feng Shui Home Office?
The rules of feng shui originate from the beliefs that ancient Chinese had, and have been passed down through posterity. 15 rules that you must keep in mind for your office room layout are:
- You must have solid support i.e., no windows behind your desk. Make sure that at the back of your office desk is a solid wall. If you keep the window on the back, then the energy will stab you in the back.
- The door must be in the front because if the door is behind you then you will miss out on opportunities.
- You must not sit right in front of the door because the energy rushes toward you, you want it to slow down a little and then come to you.
- The power position in a feng shui home office is diagonally opposite the door.
- Southwest is called the corner of power. Sit in the southwest corner if not diagonally opposite to the door.
- Feng shui desk never faces a wall as it signifies obstacles.
- Home office feng shui must not have a beam above as a beam is a symbol of oppression. It symbolizes that you are under pressure.
- The chairs in the feng shui home office must not face each other as it is a symbol of confrontation.
- Find your lucky direction with your kua number.
- Have a green plant in your office. Green leaves are a symbol of wealth.
- The Feng shui color for office is green so make sure that your office is painted green
- According to home office feng shui layout there must not be a pillar, L shape desk or edge of a wall facing you but if they are facing you then put a plant near your desk.
- Your home office must be far away from your bedroom, get a separate entrance for the office if possible.
- According to Feng shui office décor there must be some inspirational pictures or memorabilia in your office.
- Keep your office well-lit and make sure that air is circulated throughout the office.
Feng Shui Home Office Desk Direction
According to Feng shui, the different rooms in the house represent different areas of life. Your workplace represents your career, so special attention is required in planning this room. The most important aspect of planning this room is to keep the flow of energy your primary concern.
Placement of your office desk is also important and must be placed carefully. The feng shui desk must be facing the door so you do not miss out on opportunities and if you want challenges place the desk at an angle, but this move could result in ups and downs so be ready to face them. If you do not want to face challenges, then place the desk parallel to the wall.
Feng Shui Home Office In Bedroom Rules
Feng Shui Home Office Golden Rules In Bedroom
A bedroom home office is not a good idea as there is a lot of distraction. is essentially a place where you wish to relax and take a nap. Having an office in that same space may negatively affect your productivity and creativity, but there is a way around it by following the given steps:
- Make the environment of your room work like put on the bedsheets that are more work-like.
- When your work is done and now it’s time to relax, cover your work desk.
Follow these two tips to make your bedroom office combination fit for both work and sleep.
Feng Shui Home Office Desk Facing Wall
Feng shui wall facing a wall is not good for growth as it signifies that you are facing a lot of obstacles. This is why feng shui does not recommend desks facing walls, but in smaller apartments, there is no other option.
So, to solve this problem we offer you the following solutions:
- Shifting your desk to a better position in accordance with feng shui is a good idea. Shifting is the best option as it removes the problem from the root.
- Another thing to do is to put a feng shui picture to block the view of the wall.
You can thus ensure that you’re following proper feng shui rules even in relatively restricted spaces!
Fang Shui Home Office Desk Facing Window
- Your desk facing the window is not a good symbol. If your desk is facing the windows this means that all your energy and dedication flow out of the window.
- If you have a desk facing a window you will find yourself looking out of the window and wishing that you were outside having fun instead of working in your home.
- Your desk must have a wall at the back, and it must be facing the door so that you do not miss out on any opportunities coming your way.
- But putting it right in front of the door is not good as you do not want all the energy to rush towards you to want it to slow down so that you can easily absorb it. This is how you must place your feng shui desk.
For more detailed info pls check here.