Online Storefront for your Corporate (B2B) and B2C Customers
PrintPLANR's Web to Print Software Solution allows you to create unlimited corporate or generic print shops for e-commerce.
The Web to Print Software Solution works as a smooth online ordering solution where your customers can view, proof, approve and order print products, which then flows into the PrintPLANR Print MIS Solution.
The online Web to Print storefronts in the software has been designed with a collection of constant input and reviews from the best printers around the world because we wanted to create something that would be helpful in real-time and not only comprise of regular basic features but far beyond that.
The e-commerce software solution is designed to match up to the top-rated, more expensive solutions that offer similar benefits. Affordable Web to Print software for B2B or B2C online storefronts offers the option to create unlimited B2B storefronts and a complete B2C storefront for customers of every purchase level.
Access the storefront software and customize it by logging in with the provided username and password that’s unique for you and thus highly secure.
Web2Print Software Solution allows you to have as many (unlimited) B2B stores as you require for catering to the different needs that you have. Change passwords to your preference and as many times as you want.
The B2C store is full-fledged and has a variety of features, each of which you can customize to look and feel the way you want.
The B2B store has a standard design to impress any kind of corporate customers that you may have. You can also easily incorporate digital products (such as eBooks) with the other products that you want to sell via the PrintPLANR Web to Print System.
Allow customers in both B2B and B2C storefronts to have separate addresses for invoicing & billing purposes. Set offers, taxes, order status (that they can track in real-time), and much more.
PRINT SHOP (B2C)
With the Web to Print Software, you can create B2C e-commerce print shops and allow customers to view, customize, upload, and order print items online. Select from an existing design or customize to suit your branding, PrintPLANR Web to Print e-commerce software solution allows you to create your own e-commerce storefront just the way you want.
Our e-commerce software Print Shop Web to Print modules has many features and some of them include:
- Modern, Responsive, and Easy-to-Use design to reach all types of generic customers.
- Utilize your Web to Print’s e-commerce homepage to speak about your company or announce a new product launch or offers with full-width or full-screen banners/sliders to support the same.
- Create unlimited Content Managed (CMS) pages to provide info and other instructions to your prospective customers.
- Create and manage products across multiple nested categories within the Web to Print software solution.
- A simple and advanced search further helps customers reach the desired product.
- Display all types of products in the Web to Print Storefront — Editable, Non-Editable, Promotional, Office Stationery, Print, Digital, Stock Items, and more.
- Create ‘Request for Quote’ products and let customers build the pricing as they select/remove the options.
- Allow customers to upload their artwork files and you can review them in real-time to check their quality for print.
- Allow customer Registration or Sign in with their relevant Social Media Accounts.
- Various major e-commerce settings including Shopping Cart, Checkout, Payment Gateway Integration can be set to meet your business requirement.
- Allows customers to view all orders and their statuses within the Web To Print Software Solution along with an option to re-order.
- Allows customers to manage profiles, multiple addresses, and more.
The Web to Print Storefront Software is customized to incorporate custom design, ready-made templates. Speak to our team to include your design element the way you like.
Corporate B2B Storefront (eStore)
When it comes to handling corporate customers you need to provide the companies and their users with an online ordering system that perfectly fits the business arrangement.
PrintPLANR Corporate B2B eStore (Storefront) Software Solution with unlimited settings comes in handy and ensures each customer has their own type of Store Ordering Portal.
Some features of the Web to Print B2B Ordering System include (but definitely not limited to):
- Each customer has a different identity and thus, preference. Create unlimited Web to Print e-commerce stores as per their preference, branding, and settings.
- Create common or unique products per customer print shop.
- Provide access to all users or specific users or allow access through a common password.
- Enable/Disable Store Self-Registration with or without approval or access to registration with some rules.
- Products, Categories, Search and Filters are provided as part of regular e-commerce or online ordering portal functionalities.
- Allow corporate users to order on behalf of them or other users/department and/or variable data.
- Dedicated Online Design Studio to view, edit, and proof designs with the Web to Print Solution.
- Various rules to intimate users to verify the design before the order can be placed.
- Link your editable data with the system database to create, proof, and order in a flash.
- Digital Products? No problem, PrintPLANR handles ordering and/or downloading digital products as well!
- Enhanced Shopping Cart feature in the B2B Ordering system where discounts are applied on group orders, users can order a part of the cart and keep the rest for next order.
- Spend Limit — a feature that lets your customer keep a check on their staff’s spending on print. Can be applied to users or the whole department and can be enforced on a daily/weekly or monthly/yearly basis.
- Do your customers want to have various approval systems before order flows to your MIS? No problem, PrintPLANR store settings bring to you a pool of options to suit every type of restriction or approval.
- Billing your corporate customer on a monthly basis? Just switch off the payment gateway and create an invoice as per your agreement.
- Links with various online payment gateways.
- A host of other features…
Click the below link for more details
Know More: Web To Print Software