There are many tips for Anti-Aging Skin:
· Exercise daily and take a shower after exercise.
· Eat more vegetables and less meat.
· Drink plenty of water.
· Take care of hands. Your hands age before any other part of your body.
· Moisturize your skin daily.
· Protect your skin from sun.
· Eat more fruits and less sugar.
· Don’t drink and smoke.
As the skin around the eyes is thinner and more fragile, it is one of the first areas to show aging.
This is also the reason why it is not surprising many of us rely on skincare products like eye creams to prevent age-related changes.
These include wrinkles, crow’s feet, puffiness, and dark circles.