The process of car shipping from California to Hawaii is very simple and straightforward with Auto Shipping Company. It only involves 4 easy steps:
STEP 1 – Get your quote
Through our simplified quote request system, you can get an instant price quote. It is completely free. No further obligations on your end. Liked the offered price? Feel free to go to the next step.
STEP 2 – Book your order
Go ahead and book your order directly via our LiveChat function or by giving us a call. Or you could just use an online calculator!
STEP 3 – Prepare your vehicle
Before shipping your car, it is advised to ensure that:
- You remove all personal items from it (for liability reasons). You can leave a child car seat is installed, the floor mats, a jack, a spare tire, and the driver’s owner manual.
- The car is clean both inside and out.
- The vehicle is in operating/running condition.
- There are no chips or cracks in the windshield or windows.
- The emergency brake is working properly.
- No more than ¼ of the tank is filled with gas.
STEP 4 – Pick up your car
A company representative will come and pick up your vehicle as close as safely and legally possible from your door and transport it to the port. As soon as the car reaches the respective Hawaii port and has cleared customs and inspection, you will be required to pick it up. Remember to bring the Auto Shipping Company booking number. You will receive it once one of our shipping experts schedules your booking with the port.