Have you just launched a new website? Yes, very well, but that is not enough to develop your business and your notoriety. To promote your business or small business, here are some marketing tips that will help you promote your site quickly.
Communicate on social networks
You are already present on social networks such as Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram… You must first communicate with your contacts and your direct relations.
· Post regularly to drive more traffic to your site.
· Include links in your post descriptions.
· Encourage your audience to take action by clicking on calls-to-action so that they are redirected directly to your site and in particular to your product sheets to make sales.
· Carry out advertising campaigns to promote your website.
· Join some discussion groups and comment on posts that are written by other actors to show your expertise.
Your company or business will be highlighted in the eyes of your personas who are interested in your offers, your products, or your services.
Prepare a press release
This lever is rather interesting to reveal the creation or redesign of a website.
It generally allows to highlight:
· new products or services offered to customers,
· the technical aspects of the site (responsive, user experience, new design)
· the objectives of the site
· a new positioning
Find the angle that will interest journalists or influencers in your industry and release your press release at the right time.
Send a newsletter to your subscribers
· Create a powerful template to inform your customers, subscribers, and prospects.
· The message should not be long.
· Insert an image or media to provide a preview of your site.
· Encourage your customers and prospects to visit your new site with a call-to-action.
· Analyze the customer journey on Google Analytics.
Update your email signature
Put a mention or a banner below your signature to encourage your contacts to visit your new site.
Promote your site on all your communication media
If you send print communications (catalog, flyer, brochures, invoices, quotes, etc.) to your customers and prospects. You must stipulate the launch of your new site.
Word of mouth
Nothing better than sharing customer testimonials in your communications (email, social networks, etc.). You must make your customers your ambassadors. They can speak up to talk about your activity, your company.
Write a blog post
If you decide to embark on a content strategy, write an article that will highlight your new website. Don't forget to highlight the social network sharing buttons below the title.
Also, share your article on social networks and by email.
Set up partnerships
Find partners who can promote your activity on their site. Your activities must be on the same theme and allow you to provide visitors with additional services.
Do you want to create a new website and promote it?
Digital Marketing Lahore supports you in your project. In order to offer you a high-performance and responsive site that respects the values and identity of your company, we work together on your project by offering you aesthetic visual interfaces and ergonomics facilitating the navigation of Internet users on all media. We create sites that allow you to work independently and without technical knowledge.
We also advise you on the best digital strategy to put in place to communicate about your activity.