A surgical procedure to maintain or improve the appearance of the abdomen is regarded as tummy tuck surgery. In other words, it is also known as abdominoplasty. In this surgery, the main focus is to remove the excess fat and skin from the abdomen. Then, the skin specialist repositions the remaining skin to acquire a proper look. Make sure you’re dealing with the best skin specialist in Ahmedabad so that you get your desired outcome.
If you’re expecting a tummy tuck surgery in Ahmedabad, Elegance Skin & Cosmetic Clinic is the right place. They consist of a crew of the best plastic surgeons in Ahmedabad who deliver the topmost procedures. Let’s have a quick go-through on the key factors of tummy tuck surgery.
How to prepare for a tummy tuck surgery?
Before you hire a plastic surgeon in Ahmedabad ensure to do proper research. This research includes ‘How professional is the surgeon’, ‘What is his/her experience in the same’, ‘Do they had such surgeries in their previous cases, and more.
The best plastic surgeon in Ahmedabad, will likely:
- Discuss your expectations: A perfect plastic surgeon is someone who listens to your concerns, supports your decisions, and knows the safe & efficient way of meeting your expectations. It’s your duty first to explain: Why do you need a tummy tuck surgery? What are your desires in terms of appearance? Make sure to discuss previous abdominal surgery (if any).
- Conduct a physical check: Plastic surgeons in Ahmedabad determine options based on your current health condition. Further, they examine your abdomen before the surgery. Some might click pictures of your abdomen for their medical record purposes.
- Medical History: Do talk about your past and current medical conditions. Also, discuss the medications you have taken recently or you take them regularly. Knowing about the specific medications that can cause your allergy would be a plus point! In some cases, plastic surgeons may inquire about your weight loss and gain. It’s very crucial when your aim is related to weight loss.
Consider the following things too before you proceed with tummy tuck surgery:
- Avoid certain medications: During the surgery, there is a high risk of bleeding. Therefore, the best plastic surgeon in Ahmedabad would likely ask you to avoid medicines like aspirin, herbal supplements, and inflammatory medicines.
- Prohibit smoking & drinking: Smoking & drinking alcohol are responsible for reducing blood flow. Due to this, the healing process of the skin may get diversely affected. In addition, tissue damage may increase significantly. It’s better if you stop smoking before the surgery till the recovery stage.
- Maintain weight: Try to maintain a stable weight condition before a few months of the surgery. If you’re overweight ensure to lose some weight first and then maintain it for a few months accordingly.
Each surgery comes with risks, some show minimal risks whereas some possess severe risks. Tummy tuck surgery shows minimal risks, this includes:
- Tissue Damage: During the surgery, some fatty tissue beneath your skin may damage or even die. This is also the risk if you’re seeking gynecomastia surgery in Ahmedabad. These tissues may recover after the surgery or sometimes they also require some touch-up procedures.
- Poor healing: There’s a risk of infection. Thereby the Elegance Skin & Cosmetic Clinic has a dermatologist in Ahmedabad who treats you with appropriate antibiotics. These antibiotics not only protect you from infection but also help the one who has poor healing conditions.
- Unexpected scar: Varying from person to person the scar appears different. In some cases, the scar will stay permanent and highly visible, whereas in others the scar is barely visible and stays temporarily.
- Change in sensation: You see a drastic change in your weight. Further, it affects the nerves in the abdominal area and upper thighs. One may feel numbness or sensation of feeling reduced. This sensation lasts only for a limited period - around a few weeks or a month.
Try to acquire tummy tuck surgery in Ahmedabad under the best plastic surgeon in Ahmedabad. This will assist in achieving the desired outcome you’re looking for! Ultimately, you feel satisfied with your abdominal tone and appearance. Results remain long-lasting if you maintain your weight.