With so many eateries to choose from, it's a brave – some might say foolhardy – call to declare one venue the best restaurant in Covent Garden. All the same, Cora Pearl, based in Henrietta Street, can take a confident stab at such a title. Here are just some reasons why this perennial favourite always merits a visit.
- Fantastic Food. Let's not beat around the bush – the best restaurant in Covent Garden needs to provide the most mouthwatering menu. The elevated comfort food of Cora Pearl, prepared under the watchful eye of head chef Jack Ward, is truly astonishing.
- Great Cocktails. If you're looking for an icebreaking break at the bar or simply want a few drinks rather than eating, any eatery looking for the title of the best restaurant in Covent Garden needs an excellent cocktail selection. You'll find that at Cora Pearl.
- Convenient Location. If you're looking for a restaurant that enables you to eat before or after a trip to Theatreland, Cora Pearl has you covered. This is the best restaurant in Covent Garden in terms of access to the heart of the West End. It's also very close to the tube station, while plenty of taxis pass through too.
- Romantic Vibe. Every day is Valentine's Day at Cora Pearl. If you're seeking a cosy and romantic meal for two for a date night, look no further. The lighting at Cora Peal is comparatively dim, the tables are equipped with candles, the tables are well-spaced, and the staff – while attentive to your needs – never impose.
- Relaxed Atmosphere. As discussed, Cora Pearl adores welcoming couples through its doors. That's to be expected for a restaurant that takes its name from history's greatest courtesan. This is also the best restaurant in Covent Garden for families, groups of friends, or celebrating colleagues, though. Cora Pearl welcomes everybody and ensures a good time will be had by all.