Yahoo Mail is one of the most popular email platforms in this world, and it is known for its user-friendly interface and a number of unique features. Yahoo Mail handles everything, from sending and receiving emails to managing contacts, calendars, and meeting scheduling. However, problems like Yahoo Mail not syncing can frequently cause issues at work. Although such issues can be aggravating, they can be resolved by employing some basic troubleshooting techniques.
However, there may be times when you encounter difficulties managing your Yahoo account in Outlook or Yahoo Synchronization Error With Outlook. This can happen for a variety of reasons, the most important of which is that you must use the correct Yahoo IMAP or POP settings on third-party email clients such as Outlook. Another possibility is that Outlook is unable to connect to the Yahoo mail server, which can occur with any of the versions you are using, such as 2007, 2013, 2016, and so on.
In this guide, we'll go over how to fix a variety of problems that can arise when using Outlook to access Yahoo.
Yahoo Mail does not synchronize with Outlook.
What Should You Do If Outlook Isn't Syncing With Yahoo Mail?
If you notice that Outlook Yahoo Mail is not syncing, follow the steps below to automatically sync Yahoo with Outlook:
- Launch a web browser on your computer and navigate to yahoo.com.
- Log in to your Yahoo Mail account by going to the Yahoo Sign-in page.
- Under "Mail options," look for a link that will enable POP for your account. It will allow you to access your Yahoo Mail account from email clients such as Outlook.
- Please log out of your Yahoo account.
- To open MS Outlook, double-click on its icon.
- Click "File" in the upper-left corner of the Outlook window.
- Select "Account Information," followed by "Add Account."
- Fill in the blanks with the requested information, then click "Next" and then "Finish."
If, after following the steps outlined above, the Yahoo Mail app is still not syncing with Outlook, it means that Yahoo Mail has not been properly configured with Outlook.