Use of essential oils is increasing in the cosmetics & personal care industry, owing to rising inclination of consumers toward plant-based ingredients and natural products. Eastern culture has a huge influence on the beauty and fashion sector. Essential oils are used in a wide range of cosmetic products due to their outstanding properties to fight ageing, which results in clearer and smoother skin. Owing to their anti-oxidant activity, sales of essential oils are gaining immense traction for use in the cosmetics market. As per a new report by Persistence Market Research, the global essential oils market is set to experience an impressive value growth of around 8% CAGR over the next ten years.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a samples@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/32447
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The market in India and China is expected to surge at CAGRs of 12.2% and 11.2%, respectively, over the decade.
- In Asia Pacific, manufacturers are increasingly using essential oils for application in food and beverages, cosmetics & personal care, and aromatherapy, owing to the presence of large herbal ingredient producing countries such as India, China, and Thailand.
- Essential oils sourced from herbs & spices are expected to exhibit significant value CAGR of close to 10%, owing to their high nutritional value and increasing use across various industries.
- The essential oils market in Europe is projected to expand at a CAGR of close to 8% through 2030.
- Germany, France, and Russia account for a significant share of Europe’s market, powered by rising health consciousness and high spending power of consumers.
- Establishment of efficient supply chain and distribution channels is facilitating the easy availability of essential oils. The online distribution channel is expected to witness growth of more than 10% CAGR through 2030.
- Spread of COVID-19 has hampered production and disrupted the supply chain activities of essential oils. However, with increasing demand for health-beneficial, nutrient, and natural products, losses are expected to be recovered in the near term.
To connect with our sales representative@ [email protected]
Many key essential oil manufacturers have adopted multi-level marketing techniques to reach out to more customers and expand their business. Increasing awareness regarding the health benefits of essential oils have resulted in the growth of retail sales, especially through convenience stores.
Key players are also offering products directly to customers via online sales channels in addition to traditional over-the-counter sales. This has made it easy for customers to access products. Manufacturers have also made a provision for wholesalers to order products in bulk through their websites.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/32447
About us: Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]