Because luggage cannot be transported in a helicopter, passengers should take as little baggage as possible, according to the service provider's standards. All of Chardham's sanctuaries are located in high-altitude areas.
- Health: Around dusk time, the temperature will drop to 10 degrees Celsius or less at high altitudes. As a result, travelers are urged to bring woolen clothing with them.
Still, cameras and portable camcorders are allowed in the Himalayan mountains, but not in the forbidden zone. Please do not attempt to photograph in a restricted location.
BSNL coverage is superior in the vast majority of areas, despite the fact that all private cell phones have coverage.
Please encourage your family members or companions to call the emergency number supplied by the organization.
Some further information Before you take a helicopter journey to Chardham, there are a few things you should know.
• Travelers should only bring modest luggage because bags cannot be stored in the helicopter.
• The Chardham yatra takes place entirely in high-altitude settings. Travelers are advised to bring along a standard medical kit.
• Because it is cold across these places, travelers should bring woolen clothing with them.
• The needs of children should be prioritized.