Just like any other city in the Emirates, Ajman also has a free trade zone to attract foreign investments in the country. In fact, this is one of the most major attractions for foreign businessmen and leads them to apply for Ajman free zone offshore license. The Ajman Free Zone Authority (AFZA) is situated at the entrance of the Arabian Gulf, which is an advantage for businessmen. Moreover, the strategic location of AFZA benefits both the eastern and western markets in business establishments.
The oil and gas sector, industrial merchandise, construction material, transport equipment, and petroleum refining are some popular sectors among expats. Also, there’s insurance and finance. If you are willing to start a business in the UAE, Ajman free zone is an amazing option for you. But for that, it’s important that you know how to acquire the Ajman free zone offshore license and the Ajman offshore company setup cost. As you read ahead, you will learn all there is to know about the same.
Why Start A Business in Ajman Free Zone Offshore?
There are many benefits of doing business in the Ajman free zone. Apart from the strategic location, great business environment, and easy accessibility to nearby ports, there is a lot that Ajman free zone has to offer. A few major benefits of acquiring an Ajman free zone offshore license are as follows:
- Freedom of 100% ownership of your company.
- You get to repatriate all your profits and capital.
- Easy accessibility to all the nearby ports.
- Moreover, close proximity to Dubai and Sharjah makes it easy to do business.
- Enjoy 100% exemption from taxes.
- Also, witness top-notch infrastructure and strong connectivity through federal highways.
- You can get a lease period for 20 years. Moreover, it’s renewable for the next 20 years.
- Enjoy fast-track Ajman free zone offshore license processing.
- Get top-notch communication facilities and grand offices.
- Hire a skilled workforce at affordable rates.
What is the Process to Acquire Ajman Free Zone Offshore License?
The process to get your Ajman free zone offshore license is a straightforward process. Also, it requires a limited number of documents.
Step 1 - Prepare a properly elaborated business plan.
Step 2 - Decide your business activities. You can select from over 2000 plus business activities provided by the government. Moreover, you can request for external permission for an activity that you want to conduct which is not on the list.
Step 3 - Decide upon a company name. Select a suitable company name that complies with all the name rules set by the government. A few major ones are:
- Do not use the name of an already established company.
- Avoid using any abbreviations.
- You must not use any offensive or foul words that can hurt the feelings of anyone.
- Also, make sure not to use any words that can bring up any religious conflicts. There should be no mention of any religion, cast or culture.
- If you decide to name your company after some person, use their full name for registration.
- Moreover, choose a name which is easy to read and remember. It increases the possibility of people remembering your company name
Step 4 - Rent an office space within the UAE. Make sure that the place complies with all the dimensions and hygiene rules set by the government.
Step 5 - Draft an MoA (Memorandum of Association) and all the partners must sign it.
Step 6 - Collect all the necessary documents and attach them to the application form. Furthermore, submit all the papers along with the application form with the concerned legal authority.
Step 7 - If all seems correct and in place, the legal authorities will grant your business license.
Step 8 - Collect the license and make sure to pay the 1-time registration and license fee to the government. You must pay the fee in full within 30 days of receiving your business license. However, if you fail to do so, your license will be canceled.
What is the Cost for Ajman Offshore Company Setup?
The Ajman offshore company setup cost can vary for every person, depending on the type of Ajman free zone offshore license you choose. Although, it can cost you anywhere from 7,500 AED to 15,000 AED. Also, to remind you, the government offers 3 major types of licenses to businesses in the Ajman free zone.
- Cost of a trade license can cost anywhere near AED 16,500 approximately.
- The cost for the industrial license can be anywhere near AED 10,000 approximately plus the additional warehouse facility fee (depending on the size of the warehouse).
- A service license can cost you anywhere near AED 14,500 approximately.
Get Your Ajman Free Zone Offshore License Through Shuraa
Now that you know the benefits, the process, and the Ajman free zone company setup cost as well, what are you waiting for? If you are planning to start a new business in the UAE, we say that getting an Ajman free zone offshore license is a good choice. With a flourishing business environment and so many opportunities at hand, this can be a game-changer for you.
Although the process is quick and easy, if you are new to it, you will need help from experts. You can connect with company formation experts at Shuraa Business Setup who can make the company setup process seamless. Moreover, we will guide you at every step, help in preparing all the documents, and acquire required permissions and approvals for you. Also, we can help you obtain your Ajman free zone offshore license at a very low cost. All you need to do is call us and tell us your business requirements and we will take care of it all.
Moreover, get to grow your business with the right advice. You can reach out to our experts at +971 44081900 or drop a WhatsApp message on +971 507775554. For assistance via email, please write to us at [email protected]