Are you a regular user of SurveyMonkey online survey platform? And are you searching for potential SurveyMonkey Alternatives?
Surveys are everywhere, and whenever we think of setting up a company, we need people’s constant feedback to improve ourselves. It is an important necessity but it is tough to design a survey on our own. Typing it, structuring it correctly, and distributing it is tedious work. So it is always better to look out for effective survey software to help you make the job easier.
If you’re looking for a survey solution that rivals the excellence of SurveyMonkey, you’ve come to the right place. For making the research easier for you, we have listed some of the best SurveyMonkey alternatives.
Each option offers its own unique set of features and advantages, so it’s important that you consider all of them before making your decision. We hope you find this post helpful and that it helps you find the perfect survey tool for your needs!
What is SurveyMonkey?
SurveyMonkey is one of the leading online survey creator. It is a well-renowned SaaS survey platform that dates back to 1999 and is used by businesses and researchers worldwide. It’s simple to use and can be accessed from any device or computer.
There are many features that make SurveyMonkey an ideal choice for research projects and marketing surveys. This online survey creator provides free survey questionnaires, more than 15 question types and it allows users to put up custom logos and branding. It features text analysis for categorizing open-ended responses, filtering, and cross-tabbing options to analyze data.
Some of the most popular paid options include premium features like online survey creation, email survey delivery, and more. There are also a number of free options that offer a limited number of surveys but are still powerful survey tools.
But, at certain times we think of choosing an alternative to this otherwise perfect survey maker. This is when we should explore the market and search for better SurveyMonkey alternatives.
Why look for SurveyMonkey alternatives?
If you’re looking SurveyMonkey alternatives, here are some of the most common reasons why users choose to go that route.
- Some users find survey invitations designed on alternative platforms to be more engaging and capture respondents’ attention better.
- Users often experience problems with data collection or survey design.
- Alternative survey builder has better protection features and is easier to configure.
- Users look for an SurveyMonkey alternatives because of its poor survey design.
- Users find it difficult to export data in a usable format.
17 Best SurveyMonkey Alternatives & Competitors
Surveys can be tedious, time-consuming, and often require a lot of data entry. That’s where survey tools like SurveyMonkey come in. But, if you’re looking for something better, here are 17 SurveyMonkey alternatives that you should consider.
They vary in features, pricing, and user interface, so it’s important to research each one thoroughly before making a decision. Some of the best survey tools include:
A strong and comprehensive collection of tools are used to meet the different organizational demands of Fynzo. Their support team responds to their clients’ problems around-the-clock, seven days a week, and listens to their worries.
- It includes a practical and user-friendly survey builder interface.
- You may make questions using NPS, Likert scales, smileys, star ratings, and other formats.
- Create jump logic, custom variables, pipelines, and other sophisticated survey features.
- Send surveys through a number of social media platforms, incorporate them into your website, or use QR codes, for example.
- Analyze cross-tabulation reports, trend reports, and other sorts of reports you’ve gotten in various forms.
- Make certain that you have reports that include a variety of emails.
- Participate in group initiatives like survey creation and report analysis.
- It’s a great and fantastic concept to personalize your surveys with your company’s backdrop, theme color, and logo.
- The information may be downloaded in a number of forms, including Excel, CSV, SPSS, and PDF, or saved to Google Sheets.
- You may connect to popular applications like Facebook Pixel, Slack, Google Analytics, Zapier, and more.
- The Fynzo Survey has applications for both Android and iPhone. The smartphone app allows you to create surveys, distribute them, and see or download the results.
- Even if you aren’t online, you can still gather data with the Fynzo mobile app. Your collected data will be backed up as soon as your device has an internet connection.
- While completing surveys on your mobile app outdoors, capture geolocation.
All of these incredible capabilities are available with Fynzo Survey for as low as $17 per month. Fynzo Survey is the greatest of the SurveyMonkey alternatives because of its cutting-edge features and flexible pricing options. Try it for free now.
Qualtrics is a leading form creator provider with great features and capabilities that make it perfect for businesses of all sizes. It also has a wide range of survey types that suit different business purposes. Overall, Qualtrics is one of the better SurveyMonkey alternatives and an excellent choice for any business looking for quality data analytics tools at an affordable price!
- Over 100 question types
- Its user interface is easy to use and navigate
- Making data collection quick and efficient
- It also offers market research surveys
- The user-friendly interface means you’ll be able to collect data easily and quickly
- Choose from over 30 different graph types to formulate real-time web and email reports
- Export data to Word, PDF, PowerPoint, SPSS or other CRM application
Third-party integrations are a weak point for this particular online survey tool. Along with this, they do not provide options to autosave responses and respondents end up losing pre-entered data. So if you are interested in alternatives to Qualtrics, you can check our blog on that.
This is one of the SurveyMonkey alternatives that has a free plan available. Plans cost between $1,500 and $5,000 per year for premium options.
QuestionPro is an online form creator that offers a vast variety of templates that can be used to design surveys. This alternative to SurveyMonkey provides the option of creating personalized surveys using more than 30 question types. Apart from these features, this online form creator supports more than 75 languages along with images and videos.
- Advanced features like text piping, branching, looping, skip logic, etc.
- Data export option to Dropbox, Excel, or Google drive
- Cost-effective and provides 24/7 customer support
- Customizable survey themes
- The option of adding images and videos
It offers both free and licensed options. The paid plans offer special features like theme customization; skip logic, advanced selection of question types, and text piping.
Typeform is a form builder that allows you to collect data from your customers in an easy and efficient way. This alternative to SurveyMonkey offers a wide range of integrations to make data collection even easier, making it ideal for businesses of all sizes.
- This alternative to SurveyMonkey is capable of generating forms, landing pages, and surveys.
- Because it comes with an integrated online form builder, it enables you to simply construct customised forms without the need for any knowledge of coding.
- It also enables you to use it for all of your company’s purposes, like enrolling users and gathering data, among other things.
- Using its drag-and-drop user interface, designing forms is a child’s play and takes very little effort.
- It provides a wealth of customization possibilities, giving you the freedom to be creative with the arrangement of the fields on your form.
- Because it does not require users to register or sign up for anything, it is an excellent solution for situations in which you wish to gather data online without asking users to provide any personal information about themselves.
Prices might range from $25 to $83 per user and per month, depending on the plan that you choose, but all things considered, it is an investment that is well worth it.
SoGoSurvey is one of the most popular survey platforms on the market today, and it offers a wide range of features that make it perfect for businesses of all sizes. It integrates with a number of other apps, making data collection even easier and more efficient.
- It provides a variety of questions that you may choose from in order to get the information that you want.
- In addition, the marketing features of SoGoSurvey will assist you in tracking the performance of your surveys, allowing you to further enhance the quality of your responses over time.
- It is available on several platforms.
- It has features that can be customized to meet the requirements of every user.
- Additionally, it is an excellent tool for customizing surveys, keeping track of replies, and constructing intricate questions.
This SurveyMonkey alternatives free version offers unlimited surveys with unlimited questions but only allows a collection of 200 responses per year. It is offered for a broad variety of prices, ranging from $25 to $99 per month.
When it comes to survey research, Qualaroo is an essential tool. This alternative to SurveyMonkey provides a simple interface that can be used on your computer or smartphone, making it accessible anytime and anywhere.
- Individualized product naming and presentation
- The capability to collect insights fast via the use of popup requests for comments
- Exit surveys to assist in comprehending the reasons why users leave pages
The Essential plan offered by Qualaroo has a starting price of $80 USD per month, and all paid plans include a free trial period of 15 days.
SurveySparrow is a great survey tool for small business owners. This alternative to SurveyMonkey offers more features and customization options than other alternatives, making it the perfect choice for businesses of all sizes.
- There are many different sorts of surveys, such as offline kiosks, basic forms, chat surveys, assessments based on the net promoter score (NPS), and 360-degree evaluations.
- Facilitates the distribution of surveys through a variety of channels, including email, QR codes, SMS share, social media share, and more.
- Fits the needs of a number of different enterprises.
This alternative to SurveyMonkey offers a range of prices starting at $0 and increasing to $449 per month (billed annually).
LimeSurvey is one of the most popular survey platforms online. This alternative to SurveyMonkey offers a wide range of features that make it perfect for gathering feedback from your users. Plus, its customer support team is available 24/7 to help you out with any issues or questions you might have.
- Offers the tools that are required for organizations of any size in order to handle client information in an effective manner.
- It is an adaptable and simple-to-use form builder.
- Developing many kinds of forms, including surveys and questionnaires
- The construction of forms using dragging and dropping
- Automatic email submission
- Simple interface
It is offered at a broad variety of prices, ranging from $0 to $74 per month.
The Alchemer program formerly known as SurveyGizmo is user-friendly online form builder that company owners may put to use to gather information from their staff members and clients. All in all, it is one of the alternatives to SurveyMonkey worth considering if your interests include research studies or market research in general!
- It includes a user-friendly UI and an integrated chat function, which makes it simpler to communicate.
- It offers a variety of surveys to choose from.
- Additionally, it is accessible on several platforms, which makes it a fantastic option for research teams.
- Allow you to connect with your customers and collect data easily.
- You can also add forms from outside sources
Depending on the plan that you choose, the cost might range anywhere from $49 to $249 per user and per month. However, the investment is well worth it in the long run.
Feedier is an online survey tool that offers a wide range of question types to choose from—from demographic data collection to product inquiries. Additionally, This is one of the few alternatives to SurveyMonkey that integrates tightly with Google Analytics so you can see how your visitors are interacting with your surveys in real-time.
- Makes it possible for you to develop interactive feedback forms that offer a new level of engagement for your company.
- The survey creation process may be completed in a matter of minutes with the aid of Feedier’s user-friendly form builder
- Allows for extensive customization
- Provides in-depth reports that assist you gain a visual view on what your consumers or staff have to say about your brand’s endeavors.
Pricing is set at $60 for every 1,000 answers received each month.
SurveyNuts is a survey tool that can be aptly used for various research purposes.This is one of the alternatives to SurveyMonkey that has everything you need in one place, from customer satisfaction surveys to market research.
- The platform has a pretty excellent designer that allows you to develop surveys with fantastic visuals that your respondents will be interested in.
- You have the ability to design surveys and polls in a variety of formats, including image polls, text polls, interactive polls, and more.
- You can use its conditional logic and branching capabilities to construct quizzes using it.
- The ability to quickly and easily share your polls and surveys with anybody and obtain in-depth statistics and analytics about the answers that you have received.
There is a free version available. Upgrades are required if you want access to more features and replies.
12. ProProfs Survey Maker
There’s no doubt that survey tools are indispensable for marketing research. One such SurveyMonkey alternative worth mentioning is ProProfs Survey Maker—a user-friendly software that allows you to create surveys quickly and easily.
- Detailed reports
- Its capacity for integration with systems is its
- User-Friendly Control Panel
- Real-time notification
- Multi-Language support
- Competitive pricing
- No advertisements
There is a free trial period of 15 days available, while the Essentials plan begins at $0.05 per answer per month (paid yearly), and the Premium plan begins at $0.10 per response per month (billed annually).
Survicate is a SurveyMonkey alternative that allows you to create surveys, manage responses, and analyze results. It has a simple user interface and fast response times—surveys can be submitted within minutes of being created. This makes it ideal for research purposes or for market research studies.
- In a nutshell, you may develop, distribute, evaluate, and take action based on customer feedback with the help of Survicate.
- It enables companies to monitor their customers’ reactions to the evolution of their goods and services over time.
- Using this tool, you can create surveys, lead capture forms, etc.
- There are free plans as well as premium options that offer more features and flexibility.
The free plan provided by Survicate is quite restricted, and it only allows you to gather a maximum of 25 replies per month. The paid plans begin at $79 per month.
Crowdsignal, formerly PollDaddy, is a great SurveyMonkey alternative that offers several valuable features for businesses. It has a user-friendly reporting system that makes data analysis easier, and its mobile app makes surveys more convenient to take. This SurveyMonkey alternative specializes in creating polls. They have a streamlined interface that makes poll-making easier than before. These quick polls can be embedded on social media sites, WordPress, etc with the utmost ease.
- Integration with WordPress is simple and straightforward
- A straightforward user interface, which makes the construction of polls simple.
- Sharing features on well-known platforms such as WordPress, Twitter, and Facebook, in addition to email
A free version of Crowdsignal is available, but with certain restrictions. Premium subscriptions, on the other hand, start at $15 per month and provide you access to an unlimited number of poll votes as well as data exports and other capabilities (billed annually).
15. Google Forms
Google Forms is a universal application used to collect data and it is mostly used as a form creator or a quiz maker. This is one of the completely free SurveyMonkey Alternatives that is simple and easy to use. Its mobile-friendly nature makes it a hit among the majority of Gen Z. Though its lack of advanced features makes professionals steer clear of this app mostly.
- Its completely FREE
- Ease of use
- You can add images, videos, and custom logic
- Real-time response information
- Drag and drop question type
This SurveyMonkey alternative does not possess the advanced features required for in-depth data collection and analysis. Surveys cannot be scheduled and automated like it can be done in more advanced form makers. So most professionals do not prefer this particular software. So you might be interested in alternatives to Google Forms, you can check our page on that.
This SurveyMonkey alternative is completely free to use.
This is one of the SurveyMonkey competitors that helps users to create and send out mobile-friendly surveys. On GetFeedback Surveys can be designed effectively with your brand logo and it also provides pre-designed survey templates.
- Easy to integrate
- Can be quickly created and thus, saves your time
- Answer piping and merge field options
- Built-in analytics tool creates summary reports
- Exports user’s responses to third-party applications
This app has serious limitations. Limited question types and features are a major put-off for users. Also, they do not have a very strong tech support for which the reviewers were disappointed in the team.
You will need to contact the sales team to get the prices of this SurveyMonkey competitor.
17. Zoho Survey
Zoho Survey is one of the SurveyMonkey competitors that make the formatting of surveys easier than before. There are more than 25 question formats to choose from. Also, the formatting simply requires a drag-and-drop question placement. Some key features of this online form maker are:
- Real-time reporting and analytics features
- Templates are available in more than 30 languages
- Integrates with many collaboration tools
- SSL certified
- Use of CAPTCHA and multiple response protection options to prevent spamming.
- It’s simple software makes survey creation a matter of minutes.
A free trial of the application is available to be used if you want to test out the application before you make a purchase. The paid subscription of this SurveyMonkey competitor starts at $10/month.
It’s no secret that SurveyMonkey is one of the most popular survey tools on the market.
However, with the rise of online survey tools, there are many survey alternatives available. If you are having a hard time creating surveys with SurveyMonkey you should try out these tried and tested alternatives. Moreover, you should select the alternative to SurveyMonkey which best suits your needs.
By considering an alternative to SurveyMonkey, you can be sure to find a tool that meets your needs and requirements. So, what are you waiting for? Start exploring these survey alternatives today!
Know any more alternatives apart from the ones stated above? If so, feel free to comment below!