HEI (Services) Ltd is a well-established ISO 9001 certified company based in Walsall, United Kingdom with a focus on safety, service and quality. We are committed to provide a full range of quality building maintenance and electrical services throughout the West Midlands in the United Kingdom. Over the years, we have applied ourselves to gain full trade and health & safety accreditations, deliver 5-star services and keep customers fully satisfied.
We provide construction and property maintenance Walsall services to clients in the residential development, property management, housing, build-to-rent sectors. Our property and construction services cover frontline house building, building refurbishment and responsive property care in Walsall and across the West Midlands.
Our property maintenance and repair services cover:
• Carpentry and woodwork
• Component repair/replacement across all trades
• Electrical installation/testing/repairs
• Emergency call outs
• EOT property repairs and maintenance
• External works including brickwork and rendering
• Fault finding and problem rectification
• Internal and external painting services
• Plumbing and bathrooms
• Roofing and roof line works
• Scaffolding services
• Site surveys and reports
• Walsall property maintenance services
• Window and door replacement.
Our property maintenance services features:
• CHAS Premier Accredited
• Assessed Scaffold Members
• Great Customer Care
• ISO 9001 Certified
• Experienced Staff & Tradesmen
• NICEIC Approved Contractors.
Our Example work:
• Frontline Customer Care
• Landlord Maintenance
• Walsall Property Maintenance
• Building Refurbishment
• Insurance Reinstatement Work.
We have recently upgraded our quality management system, including controls and tools, to help us continue providing clients with the high level of service they expect, and improve ways in which we can give feedback on their service provision.
Contact Details: Address: Ashlar House, 115 Walsall Road, Aldridge, West Midlands, WS9 0AX, United Kingdom
Call us : 01922322024