Abu Dhabi Stopover Tour
Pick Up: Abu Dhabi Intl airport
Drop Off: Abu Dhabi Intl airport
Tour Duration: 4 Hours
Tour Theme: Cultural, Sightseeing
Tour Type: Private
Attractions to Visit
1. Abu Dhabi Grand Mosque of Zayed
2. The heritage village
3. Marina Abu Dhabi
4. Emirates Palace
5. Yas Island
6. Ferrari Abu Dhabi (photo stop)
About The Attractions:
- The Grand Mosque: City`s #1 tourist attraction. Was founded and opened in 2007 to commemorate the name of Emirates founder Sheikh Zayed. The mosque is renowned for its rich and fine decorations and marble beside the gilded columns. The mosque is free-entry and opens on daily basis however a dress code needs to be followed.
- The Heritage Village: An open museum that gathers the modernity of Abu Dhabi with the authentic lifestyle of the original inhabitants.
- Marina Abu Dhabi: One of the most luxurious attractions in Abu Dhabi especially in the nighttime. The marina is directly overlooking The Arab Gulf Sea with a spectacular scene to watch out for.
- Emirates Palace: The finest and most luxurious hotel in Abu Dhabi and one of the elite in the Middle East region. Emirates Palace used to be a royal palace which is owned by the royal family before it was turned into a luxurious hotel. The hotel provides a unique experience of dining and high tea with its fine restaurants.
- Yas Island: One of the hottest spots of Abu Dhabi for being the house of a number of the most visited amusement parks including Ferrari World, Yas Water World, and Warner Bros. Park along with the Yas F1 Circuit which make it an ideal place to enjoy a perfect Abu Dhabi day tour.
- Ferrari Abu Dhabi: Although the entry is not included however you will love to learn that the theme park is the world`s only one to bear the name of the Italian supercars manufacturer Ferrari and it is the house of the world`s fastest roller coaster.
- The park opens on daily basis with no days off for a ticket starting from 75.00 USD.