Salesforce offers third-party integration solutions from third-party providers in addition to a native, cloud-based application Platform as a Service (PaaS) called Force.com. Our developers build new applications that integrate with Salesforce and existing apps using the platform’s APIs.
Salesforce CRM consulting transform shows your company operates bringing focus to your customers, but it takes more than flipping a switch to realize its potential. The industry has moved from traditional on-premises CRM to cloud-based CRM which provides scalability and flexibility. For companies looking for cloud SaaS offerings, Salesforce is an undisputed leader. Businesses interested in building customized mobile software applications can capitalize on Force.com as a PaaS.
Salesforce consultant is the leading Ruby on Rails Development Company in the USA that provides the best to its clients all over the USA. Our proficient and experienced team has been leveraging this feature-rich platform to cater high-end web applications to a diverse clientage. We focus on building applications that resolve the unique challenges of the client’s business and add unmatched value to it.
- Add your new Changes and push to you bitbucket.
- Create a new account in CircleCI using bitbucket. Go to Project → AddProject → Select your bitbucket project → Choose your language → Save.
- Now your project with work whenever you’re updating in Bitbucket.
- Go back to Atlassian Sourcetree and stage the Uncommitted changes to the build properties file. Press Control-Shift-C to commit, provide a comment and press the commit button. Afterward, press the push button in the toolbar and check the branch, then click OK to push.
- We’ve already connected CircleCI to our Bitbucket project and we’re following our repo with CircleCI. Notice CircleCI already picked up the commit in seconds and runs the Deploy and Run All Tests for our code into the Salesforce Org credentials we provided in the dev.branch.properties. Check it out and give it a try! Hope you enjoy!