The global contact lenses market testing was valued at ~US$ 9.1 billion in 2021. The market is expected to witness a CAGR of 5.20% from 2022 to 2030.
A corrective lens is preferably used to correct refractive errors and compensate for visual deficiencies such as myopia, hyperopia, presbyopia, and astigmatism. Thus, a rise in graphic inaccuracies is expected to drive the market over the forecast period further. The increasing number of outdoor activities is further boosting the market growth. A significant number of research and development activities have been used in optics and optometry to advance the technology. Advances such as the launch of dynamic soft contact lenses integrated with advanced technology have propelled the growth of the market for contact lenses.
This contact lens will include various components such as a radio-frequency antenna that would suffice the wireless energy transfer, a LED light, and an ultra-thin silicon microchip. Moreover, a thin stretchable film is used to make the interconnections. Enhance awareness concerning the benefit of detachable lenses over reusable lenses, such as avoiding cleaning solution-related adverse effects, including eye discoloration. Furthermore, the market's leading players are involved in creating awareness campaigns and launching innovative products, which are predicted to promote the expansion of daily disposables.
Get Sample PDF of the Report: - https://growthplusreports.com/inquiry/request-sample/contact-lenses-market/7793
· Abbott Medical Optics, Inc.
· Alcon Vision LLC
· Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
· Carl Zeiss Meditec AG
· CooperVision, Inc.
· Essilor International S.A.
· Hoya Corporation
· Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc.
· X-Cel Specialty Contacts
· Menicon Co., Ltd.
· STAAR Surgical Company
· SynergEyes, Inc.
Contact Lenses Market by Type
· Soft Contact Lenses
· Hybrid Contact Lenses
· Rigid Gas Permeable Contact Lenses
· Corrective Contact Lenses
· Therapeutic Contact Lenses
· Cosmetic Contact Lenses
· Prosthetic Contact Lenses
Key Reasons to Purchase:
(1) To gain insightful analyses of the market and have a comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
(2) Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
(3) To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the Contact Lenses Market and its impact in the global market.
(4) Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
(5) To understand the outlook and prospects for the market.
Key Questions Answered in the Report Include:
(1) This report gives all the information about the industry analysis, revenue, and overview, of this market.
(2) What will be the rate of increase in market size and growth rate by the end of the forecast period?
(3) What are the major global Contact Lenses Market trends influencing the development of the market?
(4) What are the vital results of SWOT analysis of the major players operating in the Contact Lenses Market?
(5) What are the potential growth opportunities and threats faced by Major competitors in the market?
Browse the full Report now:- https://growthplusreports.com/report/contact-lenses-market/7793
Growth+Reports is part of GRG Health, a global healthcare knowledge service company. We are proud members of EPhMRA (European Pharmaceutical Marketing Research Association).
Growth+ portfolio of services draws on our core capabilities of secondary & primary research, market modelling & forecasting, benchmarking, analysis, and strategy formulation to help clients create scalable, ground-breaking solutions that prepare them for future growth and success.
We were awarded by the prestigious CEO Magazine as "Most Innovative Healthcare Market Research Company in 2020.