Struggling in using AOL Desktop Gold? Is your Desktop Gold software not responding properly? If the answer of these questions is YES, then something serious is happening with your AOL Desktop Gold. If you want your software to run smoothly then you need to perform Desktop Gold reinstall steps. Now, the question is how to reinstall the AOL Desktop Gold software. Well, don’t worry! Here, in this blog, you will get some simple guidelines that help you in reinstalling the AOL Desktop Gold. It is very important to reinstall the Desktop Gold software as it is the only way with which you can correct the errors that cause technical and performance failure for the AOL Desktop Gold software.
For reinstalling the AOL Desktop Gold, you firstly need to know the way to uninstall the software. Also, you need to remove all the previously installed versions of Desktop Gold install (software) from your system. After that, you can reinstall the latest version of Desktop Gold software. The steps that you need to perform for uninstalling and reinstallation are given below. Let’s get started.
Steps to Uninstall AOL Desktop Gold
Go through the below steps to uninstall the AOL Desktop Gold software from your system efficiently:
· Firstly, you need to go to the Start menu and then to the Control Panel of your system.
· After that, tap on the “Add or Remove” programs option or “Uninstall the program” option.
· Now, you will see the list of all the software that is installed in your system.
· Locate your AOL Desktop Gold software from the available list of software.
· Once, you find the software, right-click on it and then select the uninstall or remove option in order to uninstall the AOL Desktop Gold software.
· After that, the uninstallation of the software starts. It will take a few minutes to complete the process.
Steps to Reinstall AOL Desktop
Gold Once the uninstallation of Desktop Gold reinstall (software) completes, you can perform the steps for the reinstallation of the software. Look at the below steps to reinstall AOL Desktop Gold in your system:
· Firstly, visit the official AOL website.
· After that download the latest version for the AOL Desktop Gold software by clicking on the download link.
· Now, go to the download folder and find the downloaded file of AOL Desktop.
· Run the downloaded file to reinstall the software for Windows 10 by double-click on it.
· In the next step, the security window will display on the screen. Click Ok to install the software.
· After that, a license for the software displays on the screen where you have to click on the checkmark to proceed further.
· The reinstallation of the software will take a few minutes for completion.
Hopefully, by following the above-mentioned steps, you are able to perform the Desktop Gold reinstall process successfully. After this, you can use AOL Desktop software without any problem as reinstallation of the software removes all the errors from it. The most important thing that you need to consider during reinstalling AOL Gold is to verify the version of the software that you have uninstalled and the version that you are installing. It should be the updated version. There are several fake download links available for AOL Desktop Gold. So, you need to be careful while reinstalling the software. Always prefer the official website to install the AOL Desktop Gold.