Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Seed Treatment Market 2022-2028” under Food & Beverage Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The global Seed Treatment Market size is projected to grow by USD 3.7 billion from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 8.1 percent.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global seed treatment market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the seed treatment industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, application, application technique, function, crop type, and region. The global market for seed treatment can be segmented by type: chemical, nonchemical/biological. The chemical segment was the largest contributor to the global seed treatment market in 2021.
Seed treatment market is further segmented by application: insecticides, fungicides, biocontrol, others. Based on application technique, the seed treatment market is segmented into: seed coating, seed pelleting, seed dressing, others. On the basis of function, the seed treatment market also can be divided into: seed protection, seed enhancement, others. Seed treatment market by crop type is categorized into: cereals and grains, oilseeds, vegetables, others. The seed treatment market by region can be segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
By application technique:
- seed coating
- seed pelleting
- seed dressing
- seed protection
- seed enhancement
By crop type:
- cereals and grains
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The cereals and grains market is further segmented into maize/corn, wheat, rice, sorghum. Furthermore, the oilseeds market has been categorized into soybeans, rapeseed/canola, others.
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Seed Treatment Market, including ADAMA Ltd., Advanced Biological Marketing, Inc. (ABM), Associated British Foods plc (Germains Seed Technology), BASF SE, Bayer AG, BioWorks Inc., Corteva, Inc., Croda International Plc (Incotec Group BV), Indofil Industries Limited, Nufarm Ltd., Precision Laboratories, Inc., Sumitomo Chemical Co., Ltd., Syngenta AG, UPL Limited, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global seed treatment market.
- To classify and forecast the global seed treatment market based on type, application, application technique, function, crop type, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global seed treatment market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global seed treatment market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global seed treatment market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global seed treatment market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]