Panchakarma treatment in Viman nagar is a type of Ayurvedic medicine that has been practiced for centuries. It is a combination of five therapies that work together to cleanse and rejuvenate the body, mind and soul. Breathing Point Therapy provides this treatment with all traditional measures.
This type of treatment includes:
- Abhyanga: This therapy involves massaging the patient’s body with warm oil.
- Vamana: This therapy involves detoxifying the body by inducing vomiting or purging via enema.
- Nasya: This therapy involves using medicated oils to clear out the sinuses and nasal passages.
- Dhauti: This therapy involves using medicated cloths to clean out the stomach and intestines through a process of vomiting, purging, or by taking an enema.
- Basti: This therapy involves using medicated oils to cleanse the colon via enema or other methods like hydrotherapy (a form of water treatment). With Panchakarma treatment this Breathing Point therapy center also provides relaxing body massages.
A full body massage is a soothing and relaxing experience that can be enjoyed in the comfort of your home. It has been shown to help people with chronic pain, anxiety, and depression. It can be a great way to unwind from a hectic and stressful day. If you are looking for a center that offers these services, you should consider visiting The Full Body Massage Center in Viman Nagar, Pune. They offer full body massage that can be customized to suit your needs and preferences. You will also find reflexology, Thai massage, Indian head massage, foot reflexology and many more.