Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global NAND Flash Memory Market 2022-2028”under Consumer Goods Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The global NAND Flash Memory Market is projected to rise by USD 22.2 billion by 2028. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.2 percent during the forecast period. The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global NAND flash memory market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the NAND flash memory industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, structure, application, and region. The global market for NAND flash memory can be segmented by type: SLC (one bit per cell), MLC (two bit per cell), TLC (three bit per cell), QLC (quad level cell). The TLC (three bit per cell) segment captured the largest share of the market in 2021. NAND flash memory market is further segmented by structure: 2-D structure, 3-D structure. The 3-D structure segment held the largest share of the global NAND flash memory market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Based on application, the NAND flash memory market is segmented into: smartphone, SSD (solid-state drive), memory card, tablet, others. In 2021, the smartphone segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the NAND flash memory market. On the basis of region, the NAND flash memory market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Among these, Asia-Pacific was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021.
By type: SLC (one bit per cell), MLC (two bit per cell), TLC (three bit per cell), QLC (quad level cell)
By structure: 2-D structure, 3-D structure
By application: smartphone, SSD (solid-state drive), memory card, tablet, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The global NAND flash memory market report offers detailed information on several market vendors, including Infineon Technologies AG, Intel Corporation, KIOXIA Corporation, Micron Technology Inc., Powerchip Technology Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., SanDisk Corp., SK Hynix Inc., Yangtze Memory Technologies, among others.
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global NAND flash memory market.
- To classify and forecast the global NAND flash memory market based on type, structure, application, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global NAND flash memory market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global NAND flash memory market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global NAND flash memory market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global NAND flash memory market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ sub sectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]