The Construction Drone Global Market Report 2023, provides comprehensive information on the construction drone market across 60+ geographies in the seven regions - Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa for the 27 major global industries. The report covers a ten year historic period – 2010-2021, and a ten year forecast period – 2023-2032.
Learn More On The Construction Drone Market’s Growth:
As per The Business Research Company’s Construction Drone Global Market Report 2023, the global construction drone market size is expected to grow from $5.18 billion in 2022 to $5.18 billion in 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.6%. The Russia-Ukraine war disrupted the chances of global economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, at least in the short term. The war between these two countries has led to economic sanctions on multiple countries, a surge in commodity prices, and supply chain disruptions, causing inflation across goods and services and affecting many markets across the globe. The construction drone market size is expected to grow to $10.46 billion in 2027 at a CAGR of 15.0%.
Get A Free Sample Of The Report (Includes Graphs And Tables):
The construction drone market is segmented:
1) By Type: Fixed Wing Drones, Rotary Wing Drones
2) By Component: Solution, Services
3) By Application: Surveying, Inspection, Security And Surveillance, Disaster Recovery, Filming And Photography, Other Applications
4) By End User: Residential, Commercial, or Industrial
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the construction drone market in 2022.
The table of contents in TBRC’s construction drone market report includes:
1. Executive Summary
2. Construction Drone Market Characteristics
3. Construction Drone Market Trends And Strategies
4. Construction Drone Market - Macro Economic Scenario
5. Construction Drone Market Size And Growth
26. Africa Construction Drone Market
27. Construction Drone Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Construction Drone Market
29. Construction Drone Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Learn About Us:
The Business Research Company is a market intelligence firm that pioneers in market, company, and consumer research. TBRC’s specialist consultants are located globally and are experts in a wide range of industries that include healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, chemicals, and technology, with 6500+ reports. The firm has offices located in the UK, the US, and India, along with a network of proficient researchers in 28 countries. Through the report businesses can gain a thorough understanding of the market’s size, growth rate, major drivers and leading players.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 88972 63534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us On:
Healthcare Blog: https://healthcareresearchreports.com/
Global Market Model: https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/global-market-model