Roku streaming device is a most popular device from the other streaming devices that are available in the market. If you want to watch these all amazing channel you need to get a Roku device and setup it. After setting the Roku streaming device you need to activate roku.com/link account and link that account to your Roku streaming device.
Steps to Link Your Roku Streaming Device to Your Roku Account
- You make sure that, you logged into your Roku account from my account page.
- Select the ‘Link a device’ option and click 'Ok' button.
- Turn on your Roku device and your home TV.
- Connect the devices to the internet either wired or wireless connection.
- After your Roku is connected to the Internet, an activation code will display on the screen.
- Use this activation code to roku.com/link activate account.
- Get on your computer, laptop, or Smartphone, go to the website www.roku.com/link and enter the roku activation link code on the code field.
- Select 'Submit' option and click 'Ok.'
- Now, Roku will be asked you to enter payment information.
- Now you need to choose channels to add to your Roku streaming device and check everything else to speed up the process of linking your Roku. Click the 'Continue' button to complete the linking process.
You can stream thousands of paid or unpaid channels up to 4K HD or UHD quality on the Roku com link device such as:
- Showtime Anytime
- HBO Go
- HBO Now
- Tubi TV
- PBS Kids
- ABC Go
- CNN Go
Now, Your Roku streaming device linked to your Roku account process is completed. You can watch various TV shows, music, drama, comedy, games, action, sports, news and more on different different channels. If you want to get more information about how to activate roku.com/link, and how roku.com/link account works on your Roku streaming device, feel free to contact us anytime.