What is the MedSmarter Student Ambassador Program?
The MSSAP is an internship of sorts where the Student Ambassadors liaison between MedSmarter Student Advisors and fellow students and faculty on their campuses. The role is a blend of spokesmodel and influencer. Student Ambassadors get the opportunity to learn valuable skills in engagement and communication while earning some extra spending money and discounts towards their own exam preparation needs. Student Ambassadors could also feature in our ad campaigns, promotions, social media, and more. From time to time, you may need to go live on Instagram and other social media platforms.
Advantages, Benefits, & Incentives:
- $100 Cash referral for each student that enrolls into any Live In-person or Live Online USMLE Review courses through your code
- $100 towards your own live online USMLE Step 1 or Step 2 CK preparation needs per student that enroll through your code
- Cash bonuses for enrollment milestone achievements
- Opportunity to join the MedSmarter academic team after completing required exams with satisfactory scores.
- Opportunity to network and interact with industry professionals and build relationships
- FREE MedSmarter T-Shirt after five students enroll using your code.
- FREE MedSmarter White Coat after ten students enroll using your code.