The global creatinine measurement market size is expected to reach USD 841.01 million by 2028 at a CAGR of 8.3%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. The market revenue growth is attributed to rising prevalence of renal disorders, especially in developing countries, and rising awareness regarding preventive healthcare approaches globally. Additionally, growing advancements in technology and rising emergence of monitoring technologies are some of the other factors expected to contribute to the revenue growth of the global creatinine measurement market during the forecast period.
Creatinine is basically a synthesized blood chemical waste product, which passes through kidneys to be filtered and gets eliminated through urine. More precisely, it is an endogenous by-product of muscle metabolism. The creatinine test is conducted to measure the glomerular filtration rate of the kidney.
Key companies operating in the global market and profiled in the report include:
- Hoffmann-la Roche ltd. (Switzerland), Danaher Corporation (U.S.), Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific (U.S.), Randox Laboratories (UK), Siemens Healthineers (Germany), Pointe Scientific (U.S.), Diasys Diagnostic Systems GmbH (Germany), Diazyme Laboratories (U.S.), Sentinel Ch. Spa. (Italy), and Dialab GmbH (Vienna).
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4052
Further key findings in the report
- Jaffe’s kinetic method segment is expected to register largest revenue share in the creatinine measurement market during the forecast period, due to its ability of creatinine measurement in a wide range of clinical samples.
- The blood sample segment accounted for the highest revenue share in the creatinine measurement market in 2020 owing to enhanced accuracy and low risk of contamination.
- Hospitals segment is predicted to occupy fastest revenue CAGR in the global market going ahead. The segment’s revenue growth is attributed to rising prevalence of kidney diseases. Furthermore, rising patient’s preference toward hospitals settings for treatment and disease detection is also promoting the revenue growth of this segment.
- North American market revenue is expected to register fastest CAGR in the global market during the forecast period due to rising prevalence of kidney disorders in the region, high availability of well-developed healthcare infrastructure combined with growing healthcare expenditure.
Speak to Our Expert @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/4052
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global creatinine measurement market on the basis of product, test type, sample, end user, and region:
Test Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
- Jaffe’s kinetic method
- Enzymatic method
Sample Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Diagnostic Laboratories
Regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Answered by C-Reactive Protein Testing Market Report
- What was the C-Reactive Protein Testing Market size in 2019 and 2020; what are the estimated growth trends and market forecast (2021-2027)
- What will be the CAGR of 10% Market during the forecast period (2021-2027)?
- Which segments (product type/applications/end-user) were most attractive for investments in 2021? How these segments are expected to grow during the forecast period (2021-2027).
- Which manufacturer/vendor/players in the C-Reactive Protein Testing Market was the market leader in 2020?
- Overview on the existing product portfolio, products in the pipeline, and strategic initiatives taken by key vendors in the market.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/creatinine-measurement-market
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization of the report or further query about the report, please get in touch with us. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to your requirements.
Aluminum Nitride Market Statistics